Landrace Genetics 101

Here's mine - D67-D105 f/Seed. about 90% cloudy trichs. I'm going to let her go a little bit longer.

Chuckeye, I think our bud formations looks pretty much the same.

(The tall bud in the back left of the first pic is a Blueberry)
BAM-FD67-D105 f-S - full.jpeg
BAM-FD67-D105 f-S.jpeg
BAM-FD67-D105 f-S up close.jpeg

I have been smoking the leaves of the male BAM plants from Northcoast and Cora/Alpine. Both are great, really good sativa high with some trip. The buds I assume will be about the same but stronger in effect.

Not the same stuff as Seed fair. Not sure if the Northcoast is different than the Cora, pretty similar high.

This probably isn't a Landrace, but is anyone familiar with Kalalua Kush? I got these as freebies from Pua Mana Ohana (puamanaohana.us) seed bank a few years back. Couldn't find any details about the strain - even from the company - so I put them aside. Decided to give them a try. Only two seeds germinated - luckily both were female. Harvested these Day 77/115 from seed.

The name implies there's Kush in it, but I have no idea what the Hawaiian mix is. If anyone knows anything about this strain I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Kalalua Kush-FD77-sample colas.jpeg
Kalalua Kush - harvest FD77-D115 f-seed close up.jpeg

^^ If you get any trippy stuff from Pua Mana Ohana let us know. I had some real crazy Hawaiian back in '85. That Pua guy claims there was cannabis in Hawaii like hundreds of years ago. I know of no one else saying that.

I figure the sun/environment over there accounts for the psychedelic effect in the smoke, more than the genetics. They grow genetics like we do here in California now. No more Puna Buds, Kauai Electric for sale. I got the idea the owner of Pua was a scammer.

That bud you have looks potent, whatever it is, and likely a hybrid.

Back
Top Bottom