Cannabis Company with Landrace Strains

Stargazer32862

I know that it's the growers that produce the different strains of cannabis. But what if you are looking for a landrace strain? 90% Indica or higher. Are there any brands out there that produce this type of cannabis? It would probably listed as a medical strain because that is what indica is mostly used for. I have been looking up what strains are listed in dispensaries in Illinois and the most indica I found was only 80%. I know the seed companies out there carry some landrace strains but is anyone growing it and producing it?

Here's what I found doing a quick Google search:

Top 10 Indica Strains

Then go to the Sponsors page and look at the businesses that will ship to you and see if they have the strains you're interested in.

Here's what I found doing a quick Google search: Top 10 Indica Strains Then go to the Sponsors page and look at the businesses that will ship to you and see if they have the strains you're interested in.

North Atlantic seeds have ACE genetics. I'm sure they have 90 to 100% indica strains.

Good luck on finding folks to grow some for you, that's going to be tough.
Cheers
I know. I am willing to do anything for a landrace strain. I am even willing to buy the seeds myself and send them to the company and then purchase the said product after it has been processed . Yeah, I am desperate enough to pay twice! I think I will move closer to my youngest who lives across the bridge from Louisville, KY. I have a feeling Babs misses her younger sister and her niece and soon-to-be-another niece. Besides Kentucky has always been my home.

I know that it's the growers that produce the different strains of cannabis. But what if you are looking for a landrace strain? 90% Indica or higher. Are there any brands out there that produce this type of cannabis? It would probably listed as a medical strain because that is what indica is mostly used for. I have been looking up what strains are listed in dispensaries in Illinois and the most indica I found was only 80%. I know the seed companies out there carry some landrace strains but is anyone growing it and producing it?
There are plenty of breeders and seed companies that have landraces. The goal though is to find out which ones are legit landraces and which are watered down/outcrossed hybrids. Look for afghani's, pakistan strains for those broad leaf indica varieties. Not many cannabis companies though are going to grow landraces as the genetics many times are unstable and may have poor traits, poor yields, ugly structures, hermie tendenciess..etc because you are going towards landrace, so many of the natural elements havent' been bred out yet.

There are some seed companies and breeders that do go on landrace hunts that I've seen on social media and do sell the seeds. you probably would have to grow them yourself though as a lot of commercial grows arent going to waste time and resource on running an entire room of landraces with question mark results.

If you can find some deep chunk, afghani, affie, paki those would be the direction you are looking for indica. GDP also is heavy indica, and although I believe it has hybrid genetics, bubba kush and master kush both have a lot of indica dom traits.

I have osteoarthritis, degenerative disk disease, and diverticulosis which causes chronic constipation and opiate pain meds make it worse. On top of all of that, I can't take ibuprofen because I'm in stage one renal failure and a kidney cancer survivor and I have a tumor on my right adrenal gland. Now I know how cancer patients feel that have been battling cancer for years. I'm just so tired and just want the pain to go away.

When you are referring to 80% Indica or you talking northern or southern, because southern might give you an affect you're not looking for😉
Northern or Southern? Never heard of that unless you are talking about the USDA planting zones. I notice they have changed the map because of global warming. If Michigan real estate wasn't so expensive, I would move there. I know there isn't a rental property that would let me sit on the back porch at night and enjoy my smoke.

I know there isn't a rental property that would let me sit on the back porch at night and enjoy my smoke

What? I grow and smoke in a rental home in Michigan. It’s no different than drinking beer, or smoking a cigarette, it’s all legal.

Growing may be a slightly grey area but I will argue that if I can have a garden I can grow a plant. That’s assuming I tell my landlord to begin with. It’s none of their business what I’m doing if I’m paying rent, and since they can’t enter my home without at least 24 hours notice they would never find out.

What? I grow and smoke in a rental home in Michigan. It’s no different than drinking beer, or smoking a cigarette, it’s all legal.

Growing may be a slightly grey area but I will argue that if I can have a garden I can grow a plant. That’s assuming I tell my landlord to begin with. It’s none of their business what I’m doing if I’m paying rent, and since they can’t enter my home without at least 24 hours notice they would never find out.
That's the problem. Each state has its rental property laws and in Kentucky where I grew up, they have it in the lease that they reserve the right to "inspect their property at any time it is convenient for them." At the one-bedroom apartment my husband and I were renting, the manager decided to use his pass key to let himself and two other men into my apartment while I was in the bathroom because I was not answering the door fast enough. He knocked once and let himself in. I don't like renting. I don't think anyone will loan me the money for a house with my drawing disability. They won't be able to garnish my check if I default. So I will have to rent an apartment and hope that I can hide somewhere to smoke. But knowing my luck it will have to be edibles. I can hide those so I won't get kicked out.

There are plenty of breeders and seed companies that have landraces. The goal though is to find out which ones are legit landraces and which are watered down/outcrossed hybrids. Look for afghani's, pakistan strains for those broad leaf indica varieties. Not many cannabis companies though are going to grow landraces as the genetics many times are unstable and may have poor traits, poor yields, ugly structures, hermie tendenciess..etc because you are going towards landrace, so many of the natural elements havent' been bred out yet.

There are some seed companies and breeders that do go on landrace hunts that I've seen on social media and do sell the seeds. you probably would have to grow them yourself though as a lot of commercial grows arent going to waste time and resource on running an entire room of landraces with question mark results.

If you can find some deep chunk, afghani, affie, paki those would be the direction you are looking for indica. GDP also is heavy indica, and although I believe it has hybrid genetics, bubba kush and master kush both have a lot of indica dom traits.
I heard that Hindu Kush is a landrace strain, 100% Indica. Is that true?

Back
Top Bottom