Girl Scout Cookies: Outdoor UK 2017

iTzWill

Hi guys this is my first journal and first outdoor grow so any tips on the way would be great :), I have grown before but only twice so I am still a noob at this thing, I am growing Girl Scout cookies outside to see what Happens, I will be using a 125cfl for veg to strengthen the plant to be able to handle heavy winds etc as the weather here isn't that good really so this is more of a experiment aswell as experience, hopefully everything turns out well and hope some of you fantastic people and help me on the way.

Strain: Girl Scout cookies auto (breeder unknown was free from a purchase)

Soil: bio bizz light mix

Indoor/outdoor: both ( indoor to strengthen until flower)

Current stage: just put the germinated seed into pot :)

Light: 125w CFL dual spec (just for veg)

Water: tap water

Tent/cupboard: cupboard diy (only for a few weeks)

Nutrients: non atm but I have slow release plant food? Is this good?

Day 1 - germinated

420-magazine-mobile2042947465.jpg

Day 2

420-magazine-mobile496381354.jpg

Day 3

I will upload more pics as she sprouts, you don't want to see the boring ones

Welcome to 420 congrats on the germination.
Once she pops out to say hi move that cfl down to greet her within a few inches .
Don't use any nutrient for first few weeks it will use its energy from the initial leaves.
See if you can pop her up off the ground as to not get the cold from the paving and a small oscillating fan to blow on her to help strengthen the stem
All the best and enjoy

Sneaky's White Widow x Big Bud Outdoor Feminized

Welcome!!! Excited for the outdoor grow season. I am in Italy... not TOO far away :)

Def agree with Sneaky on both dropping the cfl close and get a fan on them as soon as they pop... especially since they are going outdoor. You want to build them up STRONG.

One last note because I too use BioBizz. I don't know how much BB light mix you purchased but next time just go for the allmix and mix in a extra perlite if you want a 'lighter' feel. I LOVE BioBizz but their all mix is where its at... you get amazing soil and it's only a couple euro more. My girls are three weeks above soil and I haven't even had to TOUCH my bottle of Grow yet because the all mix is that great.

Otherwise.. good luck buddy! I will sub in and see how you grow!!!

xxKitty

@Sneakygreen, that's for the advice mate much appreciated, I opened the door today and raised the plant pot waiting for her to sprout ..

@CannaKitty that's for the advice on the soil, unfortunatley I have a 50l bag, oops, but I have extra perlite on hand if I wanted to add a little more, and always wanted to see Italy looks nice from when friends have been :) thanks for the luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

@cannakitty that's for the advice on the soil, unfortunatley I have a 50l bag
Hahah 50 liters of goes fast my friend. 50 liters Gone like that after my FIRST transplant and I was mixing in 30-40% perlite!!!!

Get that all mix next 'round though!

XxKitty

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks guys ( sorry just noticed spell check f'ed me up)

I look forward to doing this journal I started another on a diff website and it got shut down because they re branded :( so lost all pics and the journey etc :(, but now I'm in the right place :)

Would anyone recommend 24/0 light while I have her indoor before she goes outside?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom