Girl Scout Versus Papaya - Plus 3 More Great Strains

Im not sure how old they are bro but if their younger than 3 or 4 weeks i would hold off on feeding them anything.i start feedi g my plants at like week 3...i think you said you were using fox farm ocezn forest soil, if so, that soil is really rich in nutrients as a stand alone soil, and has been known to burn seedlings ..i used 50/50 FoxFarmOceanForest/FoxFarmHappyFrog....happy frog isnt as rich in nutrients as ocean forest. Another major difference between Ocean Forest and Happy Frog is that happy frog contains mycorrhizae, and humic acids which roots really love. Thats why i use a 50/50 mix of both soils. Watch the new growth for nute def., old growth that has yellowed on you will stay yellow even if you correct the problem.. asuming you correct the problem if not leaves will keep getting yellow and then .......

Im not sure how old they are bro but if their younger than 3 or 4 weeks i would hold off on feeding them anything.i start feedi g my plants at like week 3...i think you said you were using fox farm ocezn forest soil, if so, that soil is really rich in nutrients as a stand alone soil, and has been known to burn seedlings ..i used 50/50 FoxFarmOceanForest/FoxFarmHappyFrog....happy frog isnt as rich in nutrients as ocean forest. Another major difference between Ocean Forest and Happy Frog is that happy frog contains mycorrhizae, and humic acids which roots really love. Thats why i use a 50/50 mix of both soils. Watch the new growth for nute def., old growth that has yellowed on you will stay yellow even if you correct the problem.. asuming you correct the problem if not leaves will keep getting yellow and then .......

There about 5 weeks old. You mentioned that yellow leave don't go back to green.

A few weeks back I changed the soil cause I thought it was to hot. So I transplanted them into fresh soil. No addatives besides compost soil.

So my dumbass started thinking. That those leave were the ones that gave me the indication it was to hot. :lot-o-toke:

All new growth is green. I feel like an idiot. Never even thought about that.

I also forgot to mention I love the humid acid. This is in my feeding mix. I only use it about 5 times a grow though.

20150627_193014.jpg
20150627_193132.jpg
20150627_193021.jpg
20150627_193055.jpg
20150627_193102.jpg
20150627_193127.jpg
20150627_193115.jpg
20150627_193138.jpg

Just a few photos for you guys to enjoy. Haven't hit them with anymore ferts yet. Wanted to give it a few days to see new growth plus it rains all day yesterday. That's why the one is limped over. Other than that I've seen a lot of good growth out of them.

I love the runt. She got damage in the storm a week ago or so. She's came back though

Hey bro, are you posting the same pic over and over cuz those bitches don't look like their growing..lol..I'm just kidding bro...where did you get your seeds from bro?..is the new growth coming out a somewhat dark colored green yet??..on average, how many hours of sun are they getting per day?? ...cuz i think they need like minimum 8 hours of direct sunlight per day....do they get perky when the sun is out or are their leaves always kinda droopy??..my bad for all the questions bro, I'm just trying to help, I'm not saying i know everything or even close to it, and would probably suggest you be cautious of what i say. lol. I'm just throwing some suggestions at you. ..:thumb:

#yourawesome :)

Hey bro, are you posting the same pic over and over cuz those bitches don't look like their growing..lol..I'm just kidding bro...where did you get your seeds from bro?..is the new growth coming out a somewhat dark colored green yet??..on average, how many hours of sun are they getting per day?? ...cuz i think they need like minimum 8 hours of direct sunlight per day....do they get perky when the sun is out or are their leaves always kinda droopy??..my bad for all the questions bro, I'm just trying to help, I'm not saying i know everything or even close to it, and would probably suggest you be cautious of what i say. lol. I'm just throwing some suggestions at you. ..:thumb:

First off yes they are all diffrent pics lol. Knew I should of got color cordinated pots for the newbies. (loveitonce) haha just pull in your chain. They get sum all day brother. There like me They love it. Need to hit them with some cal mag today though for sure.

New growth is green. Super greens. The photos make them look lighter cause of the sun.

They droop when they over watered. That's why I haven't hit them with anything else. Got like 3in rain on Friday. So it's a wait and watch game.

Got my seeds from a place called Alaska. My buddy lives there and just ships them down to me Any kind I want. Got a lot of Alaskan coffee. Shit horiable. But makes good tea for the ladies. He gets them right from the dispensary. I love it.

Oh and a small fact. Cannabis dose not need direct light. There are places in this world that don't get light for days and cannabis plants thrive . most of this is done by genectics. You can buy cannabis plants that grow in cooler temps. As low 50 f I've read before.

First off yes they are all diffrent pics lol. Knew I should of got color cordinated pots for the newbies. (loveitonce) haha just pull in your chain. They get sum all day brother. There like me They love it. Need to hit them with some cal mag today though for sure.

New growth is green. Super greens. The photos make them look lighter cause of the sun.

They droop when they over watered. That's why I haven't hit them with anything else. Got like 3in rain on Friday. So it's a wait and watch game.

Got my seeds from a place called Alaska. My buddy lives there and just ships them down to me Any kind I want. Got a lot of Alaskan coffee. Shit horiable. But makes good tea for the ladies. He gets them right from the dispensary. I love it.

Oh and a small fact. Cannabis dose not need direct light. There are places in this world that don't get light for days and cannabis plants thrive . most of this is done by genectics. You can buy cannabis plants that grow in cooler temps. As low 50 f I've read before.

..."color coordinated pots" lol...i guess i was ask8ng for that one haha...im color blind though bro, so thats not gonna help loljk...

Im happy to hear youve gotten things under control bro.:bravo::thumb:

Updates tommorow. Sorry we've been away for vacation. Them had a baseball touney in Texas. So I've been gone two weeks. Thanks to a great friend for whatching and taking care of my girls. Although he did burn one up a little. Nothin a little flush and a transplant can't fix.

Also I will catch up on everyone's journal. Thanks guys. Sorry for the delay.

Sorry guys can't seem to get them to rotate upwards. If anyone could give me a link for photo cropping that would be great.

Like I said I was gone for a few weeks . had a friend take care of them. The one for example on the stairs he burnt up a little. Since then I have flushed her and put her in New soil. Also you can see a plant with yellow leaves at the bottom. This plant was strictly in a flower flat. Well she out grew the flat. Lol. Knew it would happen. See guys grow plants in solo cups. Wondered if I could do it. Guess not. Had to transplant her also. She was getting root bound in that little thing. Good thing the roots looked healthy as could be.

The other seem to be doing ok. Small in stature but gaining new growth everyday. I have topped every single plant. Love seeing new shoots and lower growth.
So nothin major happened to them while I was gone. Now it's time to nurse them to be strong plants.

Thanks again for the patients.

Ok so seem to be running into some issues with slow growth in a few plants.

I started going over my check list of deficiencies and problems.

I have seen no real deficiencies besides some nute burn which happened while I was on vacation. My dear friend went a little nuts. Lol. Its all good nothin a flush couldn't fix.

Then I start to think why is my plants in the big pots growing so fast and the other are just chuggun along.
Didn't think it was a. Ph issue. Ph is 6.8 going in and 6.3 coming out. Tested 3 times to make sure. Checked for root bound also. That was not the case either.

Finally I get down to drainge and air flow. My big potters got 15 holes in the buckets. My 3 gal buckets had 4 factory holes. Didn't even think about drainage when I put these in there.

So I pull one plant out and it stinks like standing water for a long time.
I make a trip to the grow shop and get some new soil. Once again.

Needs to say I transplanted with new soil and added about 13 more holes to the buckets.

So I mixed up some go go juice and watered them. Man water came running out every hole.

I believe I found the culprit for the slow growth. I did put some root stimulator in the mix to help with the transplant. Along with humic acid. And some cal- mag.

I'm gonna give it a few days and see how they respond.

Thanks again.

Yea that's seemed to be my only explanation. Everything else is spot on as far as nutrients, and Ph. Couldn't think of anything else. I checked my list and the some of list on the internet. Then did some research. Then my light bulb popped on. Don't know why didn't think of that first. Guess I was anxious to get them growing. One step I won't overlook next year.

Think I found two males today in the bunch. Bummer I'm gonna give it a few more days and make sure. They are 7weeks old from seed but showing signs I believe. I will get a pic up for you guys here shortly.

Got 5 good grows under my belt. I know not as many as you other guys. Key word good grows. I've failed many of times. But hey it's all a learning curve. First time I've ever gottin a male plant though. Kinda sucks.

Back
Top Bottom