Girl Scout Versus Papaya - Plus 3 More Great Strains

Not much to report today beside it's raining cats and dogs. For some reason part of this is good. We needed a good rain in our area. Been so humid and hot.

But b in reality I might have to build myself a little awning over the girls to detour the rain. If it rains all night I got the perfect DIY project tomorrow.

Oh and the girls gotta go incognito a few days. Pool people coming Wednesday and Thursday.

I'll take pic of both the DYI and the camo. Gotta get creative.

Fox farms. With a mushroom compost, and cow manure and soil mix. The manure and soil is a 0.5-0.5-0.5

Happy frog or ocean forest? I've never had good results with fox farms....I use roots organics now right out the bag ....never had happier girls! But serious the heavy 16 foliar is crazy....I see overnight growth every time I use it

Happy frog or ocean forest? I've never had good results with fox farms....I use roots organics now right out the bag ....never had happier girls! But serious the heavy 16 foliar is crazy....I see overnight growth every time I use it

I've never heard of it. I'll have to check the local grow shops. Meaning the Heavy 16. What's the NPK value

I've read up on those brands. Wanna try an indoor this winter again. I'll have to try one of those.

Honistly i can't knock the Fox farms. Never had any issue.

First batch of soil I just cooked it to much I guess.

20150616_142856.jpg
20150616_142908.jpg
20150616_142901.jpg
20150616_142904.jpg
20150616_142915.jpg
20150616_142908.jpg
20150616_142919.jpg

Ok so after two days of straight rain. Maybe these girls will dry out some.

Looks like the baby in the very last pic got damaged in the storms.

The yellowing stopped. New growth looks to be coming in just fine.

Really expected worse after two days of storms.

Soon as these girls dry out they will get a 1/4 strength of nutes. Time to start the fertilizing schedule. This is where they start to blossom right in front of your eyes. Love this stage of the grow.

Very good to know they survived the storms. My first impression was that I would be spooked to have my seedlings outside under the rain. Then I remembered that cannabis do that in nature and survives.
Looking good!:thumb:

If they stand through earth, wind, water and fire, you sure will have resillient girls there!

The more you "hit them", the more they love you back!

New growth is knocking at your door.

Wishing you the best again
:Namaste:

Ok so just a little more on the update.

As you can see I have added some black soil. ( black gold)

The only thing I can't figure out is why there so lime green in color. Normaly my plants are a dark green.

Its not quite a yellowish color. I don't believe I see any deficiency, or any root bound. Just can't put my finer on it. Anyone got some input on the color. Would be much appreciated.

So anyone have an answer for the light yellowing on the bottom leaves.

I've ruled out root bound, because plants are not big enough for that yet.

Nutrient deficiency I don't believe because they have only been fed one time.

Only thing I can think of is a boron deficiency. This would be do to high ph or to low of a ph.
Don't see how this would be. Because ph is 6.8 going in, and 6.2 coming out.

I'm stumped. Need some help here guys. Any suggestions or opinion on this one would be great. Thanks

If the PH of your water/nutrient mix is to low you are locking out some, if not all (depending on how low of a ph ) the nutrients your plant needs. Same shit happens if it to high.

The soil you use is one of the most important part of your grow. If you are buying your soil premixed then i would make sure it is ph adjusted to around 6.5.. I think people get confused about weather or not they should manage their soil's PH. Im personally using FoxFarmOceanForest soil witch come ph adjusted to about 6.3, and i still PH any water or nutrient mix that i give my plant (on my second grow) between 6.2-6.7 eventhough its already buffered with lime and all that good shit . Sometimes people get lucky and their soils ph is at optimum levels without any amending. If youve never checked the ph of your soil, is unlucky and are having nutrient def. problems i would bet that is your problem. That was the main reason why my plants in my first grow gave me so many problems early on in the grow. I wasnt aware of the fact that if your soil is not PH adjusted before your seeds are planted then you will most likely have nutrient def in your grow because of the ph being to high or low. If mixing your own soil, the way you buffer your soil is by testing the soils ph and amending it with dolomite to raise the PH, or if the PH of your soil is to high you can use many types of organic matter, like compost, composted manure, and acidic mulches (e.g. pine needles) can gradually lower your soil pH over time. I think theres stuff out there you can use to lower and raise the ph of soil (like aluminum sulphate to lower ph) much quicker, i guess these would be good for when your in mid grow and run into ph problems ...

#yourawesome :)

Back
Top Bottom