givingtreedc

420 Member
Hi All, I am Samjir, happy to finally get in 420 Mag, there is a lot of great content on the net for our industry but this is in my personal top 5 in terms of quality of info and people who share it.

I represent our store Giving Tree DC Weed Dispensary and Art Gallery, we are located at 1236 H Street NE Washington DC 20002 and you can find out more about us on our site Giving Tree DC - Best weed dispensary in Washington DC or social networks.

We love street art and if you do too, you are more than welcome here, especially if you're a fan of our friend Ab-Normal, this is basically his gallery as we just love his art ! Also check us out for parties and many live events.

We have a blog so if you want to spread important info drop me a note and I'll pass it on to our inhouse blogger for relay.

Would be a pleasure to meet fellow potheads from the community, make sure to tell us if / when you visit us, we're nice enough and the place does have a vibe (so say many of the people who visit) so please drop by anytime ! In the photo is my friend Zach which you'll find often there toking along and spreading the love !

Happy 420ing y'all !

Giving-Tree-DC-artworks.jpeg

cannabis-wax-and-dispensary-in-washington-DC.jpeg

Giving-Tree-DC-weed-dispensary-about-us.jpeg

Giving-Tree-DC-art-gallery-and-weed-shop.jpeg

2023-10-11 18_48_45-White-miso-Digital-art-1.webp (2000×2000).jpg

2023-08-10 23_23_00-Washington DC Weed Gift Shop and Art Gallery - Giving Tree.jpg

Hi All, I am Samjir, happy to finally get in 420 Mag, there is a lot of great content on the net for our industry but this is in my personal top 5 in terms of quality of info and people who share it.

I represent our store Giving Tree DC Weed Dispensary and Art Gallery, we are located at 1236 H Street NE Washington DC 20002 and you can find out more about us on our site Giving Tree DC - Best weed dispensary in Washington DC or social networks.

We love street art and if you do too, you are more than welcome here, especially if you're a fan of our friend Ab-Normal, this is basically his gallery as we just love his art ! Also check us out for parties and many live events.

We have a blog so if you want to spread important info drop me a note and I'll pass it on to our inhouse blogger for relay.

Would be a pleasure to meet fellow potheads from the community, make sure to tell us if / when you visit us, we're nice enough and the place does have a vibe (so say many of the people who visit) so please drop by anytime ! In the photo is my friend Zach which you'll find often there toking along and spreading the love !

Happy 420ing y'all !

Giving-Tree-DC-artworks.jpeg

cannabis-wax-and-dispensary-in-washington-DC.jpeg

Giving-Tree-DC-weed-dispensary-about-us.jpeg

Giving-Tree-DC-art-gallery-and-weed-shop.jpeg

2023-10-11 18_48_45-White-miso-Digital-art-1.webp (2000×2000).jpg

2023-08-10 23_23_00-Washington DC Weed Gift Shop and Art Gallery - Giving Tree.jpg
Welcome to the @420 Magazine family. CL🍀. :thumb: :welcome: :cheer::theband::circle-of-love::party:

Back
Top Bottom