Good idea for saving electricity

Huge output,
That was my first grow ever. I bit off way more than I could chew, it it all worked out. Those were under a 4’x5’ screen until the the mites paid me a visit. Lol!

Target is 100

But not at the same time

I will set up batch production according to power consumption, tents, etc., and only 20 of them may bloom at the same time in one stage.

The light period and the automatic quantity need to be calculated.

Target is 100

But not at the same time

I will set up batch production according to power consumption, tents, etc., and only 20 of them may bloom at the same time in one stage.

Do you plan on autos or photos?

Target is 100

But not at the same time

i was a gofer on my friends medical grow. he ran 200 total and it was a job. did something like 6 - 10 hrs a day on them. the time didn't get cut back much when i helped either lol :p

I am thinking about a problem
If the photoperiod
8 hours a day, 1000m lighting at 1m²
10 hours, 1m² for 315W lighting
In addition to slowing growth and yield, are there any other adverse effects?

I think your supplier won't be happy. At least you have to discuss about that with your supplier. In the worst case they won't agree. My advice is to keep your supplier connected as this method is not the best one and you can't be 100% sure about this kind of electricity. If your supplier won't agree, you can easily change it. I think it will be better for you, to use usave as this is the best one, and you will have the possibility to choose from two or maybe three available suppliers in your area, you will have the possibility to discuss with them all and to choose that one, who will permit you to have that kind of electricity supplying station. Hope I helped you and you chose the best option for you

8 am, move to outdoor greenhouse
4pm, move indoors
Fully enjoy 8 hours of natural light (free of charge), and then supplement the interior lighting as needed

Tried it but got too many creature problems.
Spider mites and leaf miners.

Now I'm bringing the sun inside ............
IMG_20200316_082041.jpg

Why mess with moving them at all? If more light is wanted or to extend sunlight
is needed turn on the lights when the sun goes down. On the other hand when
12/12 lighting is needed to bloom I can cover with shades that open and close
only allowing light in for 12 hours in a 24 hour day. Lol

Back
Top Bottom