Gorilla Girl clones

kaw900r

Made my 1st try at cloning doing about 13 with clone x, tray/dome, heating mat. Angle cut and little scraping on side to help root closer to top of sponge. Guess i will know how i did and take pics in a few days. Mother will go into 12/12 in a couple days

Had to spray so took a pic

20210103_022118.jpg

Should be good to go. I just did my first round as well. I used coco coir in a small cell propagation tray with a light nute mix and was ready to transplant in 11 days.
20201231_033034_HDR.jpg
Beautiful girl, love her new white skirt,hehe.

No Dome necessary because it's Hydro. Roots grow into the water. I haven't been very successful using other methods so thought I'd mention it to you.
Send more pics, 1 of inside at least and all the pieces in play. Are you going to flower them like this also?

Send more pics, 1 of inside at least and all the pieces in play. Are you going to flower them like this also?
If you are looking for photos of the inside of a bubble or water cloner I suggest reading through @Emilya's article or thread titled 10 Minute DIY Bubble Cloner <<<(that is a clickable link to the thread). It is a good article and a great way to get started. Keep looking through all the sub forums and you should be able to find more photos and suggestions from others about making your own. Some people get pretty elaborate when they make their cloning machines.

Good luck and have fun propagating a few more plants.

If you are looking for photos of the inside of a bubble or water cloner I suggest reading through @Emilya's article or thread titled 10 Minute DIY Bubble Cloner <<<(that is a clickable link to the thread). It is a good article and a great way to get started. Keep looking through all the sub forums and you should be able to find more photos and suggestions from others about making your own. Some people get pretty elaborate when they make their cloning machines.

Good luck and have fun propagating a few more plants.
That's where I got it from.

You should make a bubble cloner. Cost me about $15 & is working great. Here's a pic.
9-409.JPG
9-410.JPG
Gday mate jeez that looks like it works great can I ask what type of light are you using at what distance?iv started cloning my fruit tingles but im not having a lot of luck I’ve got a dimmable 600 watt m.h bulb in the veg room its dimmed down to 400 watt on hot days 250 watt but they don’t seem to happy in there with the other girls I mean there alive but I like my girls to comfy n they just don’t look comfy haha I’m thinking I’m going to setup something similar to yours maybe have to alter it a little being that I live in oz but yeah I like it bro very cluey

I use bestva led reflector series, 2 600w in a 39x39x80 and 1200w in 32x32x63 where the clones are. Also have a 1000w I use over done for clones about 12-18" above dome. Vev height always 18-24" from plant. Temp 73-77 while light on 67 while off and humidity in the 39-45 range. That's my setup

Back
Top Bottom