Greendad's Grow Journal - 2014

They can show signs of sex when the become mature. Best to do an image search for mature non flowering marijuana plants to get an idea of what you are looking for.

As far as cloning, you can do that anytime you have long enough branches coming off the main stalk. CO Finest, BigIrishDude and lots of others on this site have done threads on cloning just do a search using the search function here on their names to find their threads.

spots on one leaf
0602140149a.jpg
0601140127.jpg
0602140149.jpg
0602140130.jpg

Hey greendad, I took a look at your pics and was wondering if there are holes in the bottom of that container? If not you should transplant to a pot with drainage holes in the bottom and use a drip tray to catch run off.

If you do transplant, make sure you fill the pot up(with wet medium) to within a half inch of the top of the pot(more room for roots) then dress with sand.

Because your plant is so young, when you go to transplant you may loose some soil due to the lack of a robust root system(this will disturb the roots). Most will tell you not to disturb roots it will stress the plant, I would be one of them. But like all rules there are exceptions, and not having drainage in your pot would cause more damage to your roots(root rot), thus being an exception in my book.

Also in the third pic it looks like you have white painted walls behind the car window light reflector, you would be safer to take down the tinfoil and let the white wall reflect the light as it has no chance of creating hot spots(which tinfoil can do). The tinfoil on the floor as well is of no help as the bottom of the leaves do not process light, and it increases the chance of creating hot spots and burning your plant(which is what my be what happened to the damaged leaf you are worried about).

I hope this post is taken as help, and not criticism of your methods.

Good luck with your grow.

Thanks the reflector on the bottom is just for easy clean up and waiting till i paint the room with new paint any recommendations on brand of paint and i usulaa keep my grow room 75 to 80 degrees and 35 to 50 humidity and havent been checking ph level yet will start next week when i get an accurate meter

As long as it drains you are all good.

I do not believe brand of paint to be an issue, however you may want to do a search between flat and glossy.

If it is just the one plant the light you have should be good.

Temps and humidity could be a little higher for vegetative growth, but others have grown where you are at with no issues.

I have more cfl for later on and how big im not sure first time using this as a test run but would like a good yield after this grow ill have to wait about 3 month to start anothwr grow

Ok fust making sure gonna get a stealth grow in my dresser and could hold about 2 more plant hopeing to clone when it comes time

made my grow room bigger added a bigger fan and was going to ask just found some really old reggie seeds are they even worth my time to grow and is it the same as growing dro

Depends on your reason for growing greendad.

If you are growing for selling it may or may not be worth it depending on the quality of the strain you found and how potent it is.

If you grow for the pleasure of growing then it probably is worth it.

If you are growing for medical needs then it is only worth it if the strain you found has the attributes you require for medicine.

Depending on how the seeds were stored they may not germinate.

And I do not know what "growing dro" is.

And seeds were in a pill container maybe 6 months old but since I can't clone yet I figured I start these 2seeds if they germinate good

Back
Top Bottom