GreenmanQLD's - Auto Anesthesia - 450W LED - Soil/Perlite

Great job I had to join just to comment on this! I'm going for a similar setup but already have a mars hydro 300w that was given to me going for viparspectra 450w

Cheers BG,
welcome to :420: buddy,
This LED has thus far served me well,
Get a journal up and running mate, so we can all see how you go.
Those MARS led's have proven themselves time and time again.
Thanks for joining my grow
:welcome:

Nice goin mate. I'm getting on the Cyco train for my next grow I recon

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks RS,
I was a little skeptical at first as the CYCO stuff is a fair bit cheaper,
But my plant absolutely LOVES it!
I got my bloom stuff from eBay for about $20-30 AUD.
:thumb:

Day 48,
I have performed a light defoliation again as I noticed the little buds growing down low were fattening up and wanting a bit of light, so I cleared up the canopy a little bit and she seems incredibly happy.
Plant of the month anyone?....(I wish)
Anyway heres a fresh pic:
15942939_10156192258512925_501123592_o.png

wow, super buds swelling :bravo:

Looking good mate. Great lights, I have the v300 & v600 and have had no problems so far..
Keep up the great work!

Looking good mate. Great lights, I have the v300 & v600 and have had no problems so far..
Keep up the great work!

Thanks Benballz,
Do you have a grow currently? Id love to see a journal mate.

I'm still sceptical of autos as I feel they do not offer the control that I crave.

But your buds do look sweet!

Thanks mate,
yeah I was at first too, but its just so quick and easy. My new grow is the photoperiod afghan kush x black domina that I'm going to veg into a monster. so its a little more time consuming but ill get 10x the yield.

Im really interested in buying the 600w from vipar. Would you recommend it? I have the 450w as well and I just started a journal too. But Ive been thinking about the 600 since I got it haha

I only got the 600 because I thought the 300 wasn't enough to get through flower. It looks like the 450w would do well all the way through so I guess it would come down to how many plants u run?.
If you need the extra light then yes I would recommend as it's a great panel but I'm pretty new to all of this so I'd ask someone else before making a decision.

Thanks Benballz,
Do you have a grow currently? Id love to see a journal mate.

Hey Greenman, Yeah I've just popped some afghan regs & some amnesia fems. No journal yet mate but will get on to it in the next couple weeks.. Keen to see what you yield off the Autos.

Hey Greenman, Yeah I've just popped some afghan regs & some amnesia fems. No journal yet mate but will get on to it in the next couple weeks.. Keen to see what you yield off the Autos.

Good stuff mate,
Ill be pulling this one in about a week I think.

After doing some calculations it turns out this plant is only about a week from harvest,
Im getting some cloudy trichomes so I have started the flush now, I left it a bit late but ah well.
Here are some trichome pics (I know some are amber but its only on the very tip of the main cola)

16010452_10156209660917925_1531885797_o.png
15991461_10156209672852925_1190082408_o.png

After a quick, look I've got about 10% amber trichomes, I think another 4 -5 days of flushing and its chop time!
:woohoo:

Please post a couple more close up pics before you do take her to the chop! Keen to see the ambers! :)

Hey WW,
Will do!
I have a 100x magnification scope arriving in the next day or two, so ill keep everyone updated daily.
:thumb:

Day 51:

Buds are almost at 100% Capacity!
Ill update when my 420 scope arrives so I can get some killer close up pics.
Then its chop time!
Heres a pic of the fat flowers:
16129185_10156220595122925_2049227220_o_copy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom