Greenmans First HPS Grow - Soil - Cheese - Special Kush - Jack Herer - Advice Welcome

Re: Greenmans First HPS Grow - Soil - Cheese - Special Kush - Jack Herer - Advice Wel

That's what I'm planning at the moment.

I have a (currently blocked up) vent straight to the outside - front of the house. This will be my fresh air intake as the rest of the cellar shares the same temp and humidity. Its an old german build house, which means no air ducts in the walls to get it from elsewhere in the house. The smell is slowly starting to become a problem too, so i will vent the air out the room - through a scrubber into the rest of the cellar. I will just have to build a vent into wall to the rest of the cellar.

I imagine i will have to let the intake fan running 24/7 to prevent the smell leaving through that vent?

My lights are currently running from 10:00 to 22:00, i will probably have to shift it to 22:00 to 10:00 to get better night time temps in the room. Is an extra 12 hours of of light or darkness going to stress them, or is it not advisable to switch mid-bloom?

My room is about 9m3, will a set of 150m3/h fans be sufficient for the job?

Cheers for the tips!

Re: Greenmans First HPS Grow - Soil - Cheese - Special Kush - Jack Herer - Advice Wel

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom