Bovva's Grow Journal

Bovva

Hello fellow growers, and welcome to the start of my grow journal. I have done a grow before this one, which was my first ever, and I'm hoping this grow will have less problems and hopefully turn out as good if not better.
I started to germinate the seeds today, I have chosen to germ 2 of the blue cheese feminised seeds from barneys farm that i bought, along with a pineapple chunk also from barneys farm, and a Kandy Kush from Reserva privada. All the seeds are feminized.

Blue Cheese,

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Big Buddha Cheese X Blueberry
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : September
Height : Medium
THC Level : 20% CBD 1.3%
Characteristics : skunky--cheese aroma

Pineapple Chunk,

Type : Indica
Genetics : Pineapple X Skunk # 1 X Cheese
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : End of September
THC Level : 25%

Kandy Kush,

Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica
Genetics : OG Kush x Trainwreck
Flowering Time : Long
Outdoor Harvest : September-October
THC Level : Medium / High
Characteristics : Heavy crystal production comes on after the 5th week but dose not stop producing! One of the most resinous plants in our cataloge. True California flavor.

I have decided to start the seeds off in a small glass of water for the first day or so, before I transfer them to paper-towel. I have found that for me this is the most successful way to germinate seeds.

Setup.

I am using a 1mx1mx2m Budbox grow tent.
I have a Giant 9u 300w CFL, one at 6500k and one at 2700k. I am also using 8x27w CFL's, 4x2700k and 4x6500k (the combination may change during the grow, but for now I have decided to go with 4 of each alongside the 300watter.
This is a hydro grow, using a wilma 4 pot system. 2 of the pots are a standard size 11L, and I am comparing the growth in these against 2 of the biggest air pruning pots that I can fit in this system (which unfortunately is only 6L).
There are 2 fully adjustable clip on fans inside the grow tent, with a TT100 extraction fan with carbon filter.
I have a small de-humidifier inside the grow tent, which has helped to keep levels where they should be.
Temperatures are between 76-82 during daytime hours and 68-72 during the night hours.
I will be during a 18/6 light cycle during veg and 12/12 for flowering.
I will be keeping the Ph levels between 5.6-6.2

Food.

Canna hydro vega 2 part nutrient
Canna hydro flores 2 part nutrient
Cannazym
Rhizotonic
Canna Trichoderma Powder
Canna Vega Start
Dr. Hornbys Big Bud
Overdrive
Super Thrive.

More details on feeding charts and photo's to follow within a couple of days. Hope you all enjoy the journey as much as I will.

Bovva

Hello 420, just a quick update. It looks like the Pineapple chunk seed isnt going to germ, so I have added another blue cheese to the grow, & a Rocklock seed From DNA Genetics.

Rocklock
Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica
Genetics : Warlock x Rockstar
Flowering Time : Short
Outdoor Harvest : September/October
THC Level : High
Characteristics : high density planting, large crystal covered buds and resin production

The first 2 Blue cheese and the Kandy Kush are all doin well, and hopefully within the next few days, they will be ready to go into the grow room.
I have just bought a Powerplant Sunmaster CFL reflector, to help distribute the light better.

Hope to see you all again soon, and I will keep you updated as I go, and post pictures as soon as there is something a little more interesting to look at. Hope to see you all again soon

Bovva

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom