Greetings From the Home of Gainesville Green

robertr

My name is Robert R. For those of you from Florida, the southeast or anyone who is a true old school head, you definitely know about the Gainesville Green. It's legendary. Well enough about that and more about myself.

I'm a local small business owner who is married and we have two four legged girls, both mixed breed dogs of course. I am myself a medical marijuana patient that has a valid prescription from California, but of course it's unacceptable for the moment in Florida. Hopefully that will change come November.

I have a love for this amazing piece of flora called Cannabis and I'm doing everything I can to promote awareness in Gainesville and the North Florida area about the truly amazing potential of this herb as a healing plant. I have experienced first hand how well this plant has helped me over the years. I want to make sure that as many legally prescribed patients as possible can find what they're looking for.

I'm brand new to the site and looking forward to connecting and making some friendships along the way and hopefully have some fun. The cannabis community is a unique group of people and it's always great to meet new faces, or avatars in the case of the digital playground.

Yours truly.

Robert R

Hello there Robert R. Nice to see you posting on 420mag. Lots of fun to be had. One place on here to look into is on this link 420 Contests Do not forget to vote every month on the 15th on all three . Every vote counts. I wish you the best and hope to see you around posting. Keep it growing green..

Greetings to you robertr!:welcome: to :420: the leading online resource in the battle against cannabis prohibition.

Congratulations on your groundbreaking site. Spreading the message of all the potential benefits of cannabis can be a huge challenge and we are glad to have you join us. If you have any questions feel free to post them or, when you get to 50 posts you can also pm people.

New Member Start Links is a great resource for navigating the site and there are forums for every aspect cannabis activism. Thanks for joining and welcome!

:thanks::welcome:

We here at :420: wish to :welcome: robertr to our family. We are glad that you are here. The latest I hear out of Florida is 88% favor medical, and 55% favor recreational like we have here in Colorado and they have up in Washington. I think it should fly through in November. :thumb:

Look around and if you have any questions then Frequently Asked Questions is a great place to find answers or to ask questions. Have a great day. :Namaste:

The latest I hear out of Florida is 88% favor medical, and 55% favor recreational like we have here in Colorado and they have up in Washington. I think it should fly through in November.

It's going to pass for sure, but the issue is how regulated it's likely to become. Recently the senate passed the Charlott'es web bill authorizing the production and consumption of the Charlotte's web strain of marijuana for seizure and cancer patients, which is a great step in the right direction. The issue is they are only allowing 5 locations to cultivate the plant and produce the oil, and they have to be a nursery that has been operating for a minimum of 22 years. Our politicians in Florida are unpredictable, although they are right of the center so that much is somewhat predictable. Either way, I"m glad I found an awesome website of like minded individuals that exercise an extreme amount of common sense!

:cheer:

The laws here in Colorado are not perfect. But they are way better than they were. We are striving to do it right and to make it better. Sure we are having growing pains. But things are settling out well. There is a bit of a learning curve to get the rules right. There are a few individuals that make the rest of us look bad. But they are only a few. The vast majority of us are responsible citizens. Crime is down, teen drug use is down, traffic accidents are down, unemployment is down, Etc. Contrary to what the naysayers believe, legalization has had a very positive effect here in Colorado. I get mad at the news media for very bad reporting and sensationalism. But I guess it is what sells papers and stirs the pot (pun intended). :rofl:

:welcome: Robert :high-five: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. i FIRST HEARD THE WORDS gAINSVILLE gREEN" IN 1980! (DOH!)

i HAVE SOME GROW FRIENDS IN THE PANHANDLE.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom