GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

High D..:passitleft:... Hope your feeling better.. Hopefully rest will get it right again for tomorrow.. I went home yesterday after happened, woke up in morning ok, so went to work, picked up ladder and ripped it again. Was almost sick. I have to tense to move, which keeps me tense, which seems to agrivate it. When relaxed its ok, but move relaxed and it doubles me over... id love to spend the big dollars on a keeper bong but really, I'm a bloody stoner that'd probably poke a hole through the side of it, lol.

Nice bong. I need replace mine as well. My current one is just a cheapy plastic one, which has actually served me quite well these last 3 years. I have my eye on a nice Black Leaf, with all the diffusers and shit. LOL!

There's some nice black leaf ones with all the whistles. Those Blaze ones look good, they might make black leaf? They were mixed up together in the sale section, is what makes me think... I found some nice OLS. The one I liked but was little over $100 was a Dhop..how do you think it'd go cleaning the percs and diffusers?

I have no idea on how to clean any bong properly. Hence the reason why I need to replace mine. :roorrip::)

I use denture cleaners. They work really well, dirtier the better... I block off holes, fill with water, put tablet in, leave overnight.. Rinse, maybe a cloth wipe in places that need it, good to go..

Hay Griz sorry to hear about your back, I have injured my back at L-4/L-5 and when it decides to go out I cant move, so believe me brother I feel your pain, hope it eases up soon.
Here lets lite one up. :passitleft:

Thanks cbd...oh man, you know the numbers/where it is,I shouldn't complain, freaking hurts though... I've never seen a doc, something wrong with lower back, constantly stiff/sore and neck but this muscle is a first.. My neck goes once every couple years. I can't turn or look up, visit to chiropractor fixes it but usually takes a week before booking in. Like when I have a headache. Hours of dealing with it, finally drop a panadol and it goes, lol... I have one of those big rubber balls, roll on that helps neck and back, not this though... I think some codeine might help sleep tonight... Funny story, well now funny, how I first did my neck. 18 years old, dreadlocks to shoulders, drying my hair, Crunch crunch, aghhhhh... It's usally the cause when it goes now.... How bads yours man? How? Smoking helps with everything, any excuse to smoke more,lol.. Hope your well mate...

G'day all... Start of day 4 since flip... All going well.. I won't get to see them next couple of days but they'll be right... All seems to be going well... Nothing really to speak of, seems to be steady as she goes... I'm going to only have 260w flowering out these girls. I'm interested in outcome.. All these years of growing outdoors, few in, but since sharing here, it's given me a new spark in it, ideas to explore.. Damn I've got my next three grows worked out, actually four, lol... Next will be all my light and try to do something with tut and sour d.. After that will be 9 plants, g/w grow.. After that auto, then sour d to find a keeper for clones, lol.... Plans are socks though, lol....
Black dream.....
image36254.jpg

Critical amnesia....Bigger gal...
image36255.jpg

Critical amnesia.....Aileen.....
image36256.jpg

Critical amnesia....small pot...
image36257.jpg

They look real healthy GrizzWald. Man I cannot say or type your name without laughing.
+reps Chevy Chase

Plus reps to you man, first one to say it, I've been waiting... Clark Griswold... Man Chevy Chase is a freaking funny dude, especially that period....that's got me smiling,lol...oh...thanks, lol...

Plus reps to you man, first one to say it, I've been waiting... Clark Griswold... Man Chevy Chase is a freaking funny dude, especially that period....that's got me smiling,lol...oh...thanks, lol...

I just figured after all this time it had been overdone... oh well... nanananananananaaaa...... back to Wally World I go

F#*$&%^# It's CLOSED!!

Yeah man, been a let down, lol... Only been waiting 3 years. fopho just made it all worthwhile, lol.... Now I might have a name change...Gordy #1son, lol....

And fopho is any less funny? lol!

Yea you got me there. Fopho Asian'platfarmer ha. Pronounced foe foe. Dunno if any of you know what an Asian plat farmer is lol, but its basically just a joke from EQ2 some crazy ass computer game I played years ago lol. It just stuck with me i guess

Not meaning to give offense to anyone that is of Asian decent, sorry ahead of time if I have

:rofl:

You've got to be kidding? I'm with jandre, I never said it cause I thought for sure it had been played out. Chevy is the first thing I think of when I see Grizwald or any spelling variant. Dang, all this time and no one spoke up. The second thing that pops into mind is the American revolver made in/for the south and used in the Civil War. But i figured you were a movie fan, not an American Civil War era gun collector.

jandre, too funny. Love Caddyshack.....

Carl: I invented my own kind of grass, too. Did you know that? Look at this. This is registered: Carl Spackler's Bent.
Ty: I've felt grass like this before. I've played on this stuff.
Carl: This is a hybrid. This is a cross bluegrass, Kentucky bluegrass, featherbed bent, and northern California sinsemilla. The amazing stuff about this is that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt at night on this stuff. I've got pounds of this stuff. [hands his joint] Here, take a puff on this big ole' Bob Marley joint.
Ty: Oh, I couldn't possibly, well maybe one.

Carl Spackler's Bent. I'm gonna rename a strain and send it down stream :rofl:

Harry crumb.. jockey... Lol....

Man bill was good at that time too...

GDay Heirloom....:passitleft:....thanks for that, brilliant.....
Sphakler, you killed them all yet? What you use? I got some powder shit, seems kinda ddt'ish.. I've got heaps of daddy long legs outside my tent.. Killed before entering, touch wood...worked so far, although I don't think mites are a big problem here. Are they more common in certain areas I wonder? I'm in country, maybe too many predators?

Back
Top Bottom