GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

I was going to put them into flower only on the first, so it'd make it easier, lol.. Still might..

These buds are forming fairly quick at the moment.. not sure how long she is, I better look into that..

Very interesting structure on that Veneno. What training did you do to her Grizz!

She looks legit!

Just a couple of toppings... Couple of those lowers you see are the weaker topped branches.. That middle branch was the lowest and smallest, I've tied the branch to main stemm to take that empty middle space... She already stinks Blaze.. Veneno won something at spannabis

Edit; 3rd prize indoor category Cup Bella Flor (ARSECA) 2009

3rd prize hash category Cup Alacannabis 2010

3rd prize hash category Cup Spannabis 2012

1st prize category Copa Natura Verde 2013 (Catagoría Hash)

Apparently Vlad hasn't seen my grow, as that appears to be exactly what I am doing, lol. Growing an apocalypse stash. Oh, and apocalypse seeds, lol.

4 pages again overnite. Did I miss anything?

LOL, 'good race, now go home and work on her speed' :laughtwo:

I didn't see you there bud... :passitleft: morning mate.... Well I better get that plane ticket, know where the stash is during the apocalypse...
Lol... hard job commentating and stating the bleeding obvious, lol...
Tag add...

Grizzly purple kush, have any of you grown a plant and flipped and it feels like a tightly coiled spring about to let go.. She hasn't moved yet but she's vibrating, I swear, you can feel all this built up tension in her, lol...

Public Service Announcment:
Invitation to show and tell... Everybody (especially if you can't journal) is invited to show updates progress..

Haha.....just what I need. Thanks Grizz!

I haven't started my journal yet but I'll let you guys know when I do that but this gives me a chance to show the first days somewhere. Here are some classic strains that I wanted to grow.

Humboldt Seed Organization - Chemdawg

Chemdawg is said to be the parent of OG Kush and Sour Diesel, and the original plant comes from a seed in a bag of high-quality bud bought by Chemdawg the breeder itself, who developed new lines deriving from the original genetic.

The smell is strong, a combination of pine and jet fuel, and the high is very strong, not recommended to inexperienced users.

All of the Diesel strains (Sour, Headband, NYC Diesel) originate from Chemdawg.

Type: Sativa dominant

ACE Seeds - Panama

Our Panama combines some different red sativas from Panama and Colombia. It's a uniform hybrid with strong vegetative vigour that produces beautiful large reddish and pinkish buds. Its quality reminds the best red American sativas from seventies, a real delight for the old sativa lovers.

Humboldt Seed Organization - Blue Dream

This cross of Blueberry and Haze is known for its very pleasant fruity- tangy- earthy taste, blue color, and strong and lasting, mixed mind and body high. The high starts with a sativa high and finishes around 3 hours later with a relaxing indica like muscle easing and pain killing effect.

It is one of the favorites in California and in fact it is among the top ten most demanded strains in there, which gives a good measure about the quality of this jewel. Taste is described by users as sweet, tangy, lemony, and earthy. Produces big plants that grow fast and wide, and it is appropriate for commercial purposes.

Humboldt Seed Organisation - Amherst Sour Diesel

This legendary elite clone was gifted to HSO by their Mendocino partners many years ago. It's the real deal and for those that know, the taste is superb and intense, plus the high is very strong too.

This champion mom is an easy feeder, fat yielder that generally likes to go 9 to 10 weeks.

DSC_0889labeled.jpg

Thanks jim...lookig great and somewhat exciting, gotta love new life..very nice choices :high-five:

End of day 5 for grizzly purple kush.. i feel she's going to explode soon, we'll see.. I've never grown g13 before, don't know the strech but this feels like it's got some in it to do...

image37364.jpg

I'm usually so far off the mark we can expect her to be this size come harvest....

:passitleft:
Change of title.. Thanks mods.... thought it was about time, as it's been pointed out to me that I was no longer growing in coir, lol...

Back
Top Bottom