Gro-bucket setup

kahoona

getting ready for next cycle. gonna try the grobucket sips. i made a 7 gal reservoir sitting on the control bucket that controls the water level in all 6 buckets. pretty much hands free for a week....will keep track of that.

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg

ordered 3 apple betty seeds from bernies. only one germinated. here she is. i just turned her to flower and took 7 clones for my sip setup.

IMG_3642.jpg

IMG_3643.jpg

IMG_3636.jpg
Great rigging my friend. :bravo:
Garden is awesome.
Hope your doing well.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

getting ready for next cycle. gonna try the grobucket sips. i made a 7 gal reservoir sitting on the control bucket that controls the water level in all 6 buckets. pretty much hands free for a week....will keep track of that.

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg
Hello , looking good ,one question though why are black SIP buckets sitting on white trays when the overflow appears to be plumbed in and no chance of spilling.
:passitleft:

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg
Nice work @kahoona ! Looking really clean. :thumb:

Cross post that set-up over in SIP Club with a link back here if you would as I'm sure there are a few that would like to follow along.

Hello , looking good ,one question though why are black SIP buckets sitting on white trays when the overflow appears to be plumbed in and no chance of spilling.
:passitleft:
there are over flow holes drilled 3.5" from bottom. the control bucket maintains a full bucket but not enough to spill out. it uses a float valve to maintain level. all gravity feed. any spillage that does happen just drains away down the sewer. all over flow holes are at the same height.

there are over flow holes drilled 3.5" from bottom. the control bucket maintains a full bucket but not enough to spill out. it uses a float valve to maintain level. all gravity feed. any spillage that does happen just drains away down the sewer. all over flow holes are at the same height.
From pictures it looks like overflow pipes have clear hoses running from them.
:hmmmm:

IMG_3637.jpg

IMG_3638.jpg

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3640.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg
oh man it's a righteous moment to see a sweet grav feed control bucket SIP (I've been ranting now and then). It's, like, 0330hrs here and yet I have bible-boomer lights streaming in the windows! I had to put on some sunglasses because your future is so bright! Nice to make your acquaintance, I'm ReservoirDog.

update on the mom and 6 clones. she is in bloom now 3 weeks. the 5 new clones are going to be used for seed production once the 6 are finished. the little one on the far right of the new 5 is same age as the 6 in grobuckets. stunted from light deprivation. a little experiment on slowing growth down. the other 4 were clipped to clone when the mom was about a week into bloom. quite the difference in growth.

IMG_3686.jpg

IMG_3687.jpg

IMG_3688.jpg

IMG_3689.jpg

updated pics...3 more weeks.

IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3719.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg
Garden looks terrific. :thumb:
Hope your doing well today my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

little update. one thing i noticed about the grobucket compared to straight soil. if the soil drys out even a little bit then it starts to feed on its leaves more. mom gets a gal of feed every other day...prob should be fed every day. these grobucket inserts make sure the plant always has what it needs. its never over or under watered. the clones in the sips are not deficient. i just wish i would have put this big mom into a sip bucket....wow. im using mc as feeds with some calmag. ph is around 6.6 using filtered tap water. this apple betty is a monster. cant wait to try it.

IMG_3779.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3781.jpg

little update. one thing i noticed about the grobucket compared to straight soil. if the soil drys out even a little bit then it starts to feed on its leaves more. mom gets a gal of feed every other day...prob should be fed every day. these grobucket inserts make sure the plant always has what it needs. its never over or under watered. the clones in the sips are not deficient. i just wish i would have put this big mom into a sip bucket....wow. im using mc as feeds with some calmag. ph is around 6.6 using filtered tap water. this apple betty is a monster. cant wait to try it.

IMG_3779.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

IMG_3781.jpg
I love Apple Betty and MC.
Great strain, mine is 10' tall and 10' wide50 gallon bag of coco.
Fed MC every day.
Do you find it high in N during flower?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom