Grooster's 1st Grow (top-drip, bato-bucket hydro) AK47 Clones

Plants are coming along nicely love the before and after pics. Great job... Looking very healthy...

Plants are coming along nicely love the before and after pics. Great job... Looking very healthy...

Thanks Sonzor, gonna check out your outdoor grow and see how its going over there...

Hey, Its getting quiet around here...I am going to put up some pics tonight to show how the ladies are progressing after the two week mark!. They are looking great, I am restricting growth to horizontal by LST so they are no taller but waaay bushier. I am really having fun with this grow and so far so good. Thanks to all for stopping by and checking it out.

L8ER

Grooster,
It's all about having fun.....

Oh yeah and getting high.....

Amen Brother Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Anyways, Here is the pictorial update I mentioned.

Day 15 / Two weeks Veg from clones. Doing a lot of LST to keep the girls low and full. Not a lot of height (which is what I want) but a ton of growth. Leaves look nice and healthy. Can't see any signs of nute burn or other stress factors. pH is staying steady around 5.8 - 6.0. I am super pleased with the growth so far.

As always, thanks 420magazine for giving me a forum to post and a community that kicks serious @ss!

Without further ado...

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_15_001.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_15_002.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_15_003.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_15_004.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_15_005.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_15_006.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_15_007.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_15_008.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_15_009.jpg

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_15_010.jpg

And heres a pic of the ladies' first day in the system. They are coming along nicely!

My_1st_Grow_AK-47_Day_1_006.JPG

They are gonna become a monster bush!!! It's real nice how you tied them down to bush them out...

Thanks Joe, we all love a good bush now and then I think ;)

looking good man. tons of growth, your LST seems to be working wonders. i'd rep you but i have to spread the love as they say.

Thanks Stizz1e I am digging on this LST method, its very relaxing and enjoyable. Maybe I am a closet bondage freak...nah, I will stick to plants hehe.

L8ER guys...

Very, very nice, Plants are looking nice and healthy and packing on the veg. Great job. + rep

Hehe, Right on Man thanks for the support...I think I dig this LST the girls are bushing out nicely...I just checked out yer grow and kudos man the ladies are looking hot...won't be long now for the chop chop IYKWIM. Our girls really don't look very similar I think mine are Sativa Dominant while yours look more Indica dominant. Thats just my rookie assessment of course lol. Supposedly my strain is 65 sativa 35 indica. Again, thanks for stopping in I will stay tuned to your grow...

They will tho... They are from clones so its going to take a lil for the leaves to fatten up... My buddy grew AK-47 from seed and they looked just like mine... Just lil difference but same genetics.... We will see... when the buds come that when we will really know and be happy lol... Great job!!! :nicethread:

Very, very nice, Plants are looking nice and healthy and packing on the veg. Great job. + rep

Thanks a ton Sonzor.... I just got caught up on your outdoor grow...was an awesome read and I am glad to be up 2 date on it. Can't wait to see it progress. Let me just say, you are showing some pretty cool sh!t over there.

They will tho... They are from clones so its going to take a lil for the leaves to fatten up... My buddy grew AK-47 from seed and they looked just like mine... Just lil difference but same genetics.... We will see... when the buds come that when we will really know and be happy lol... Great job!!! :nicethread:

I guess time will tell how similar they are. Now your talking buds buds buds can't wait to see em pop! Is it wrong to want to eat a few?

How much do you estimate this grow will yield?

Merry Christmas Grooster to you and your family.

Thanks Joe Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!!

Well, about yield, I am hoping that I will yield about 2oz per plant. I have no basis for this other than a really strong desire LOL! I think 2oz is a pretty lofty goal for my first grow but I am d@mn sure gonna try! Also, with all the help around here I may just reach that.

Speaking of yield...I am using General Hydroponics three part nutrient system. Is there a supplement or two I might add during bloom to increase my yield? I want to use K.I.S.S. principles so nothing too complicated like teas and such. Thanks again all !!!

I'm still doing soil grows but I am sure some of the hydroponic guys will give you some suggestions on what to use as a supplement. I have heard various guys using molasses as a supplement to help increase the weight and size of there buds.

Hey Grooster, your girls are looking sweet all tied up like that! I reckon some form of training is required if you want to keep plant numbers low. The use of the clips is genius!

I'm still doing soil grows but I am sure some of the hydroponic guys will give you some suggestions on what to use as a supplement. I have heard various guys using molasses as a supplement to help increase the weight and size of there buds.

They can be used on any type of grow...check here; Molasses for stickier buds?

Hmmm....Molasses you say? Sounds intriguing I will have to read up on that a bit.

lol I dont see why not... If you dare to I guess go for it... I never acturally ate weed before.... I chew on da stems dats about it... but hey when u do... give me a report lol :popcorn:

LOL, so your your saying you never saw a tasty bud and just wanted to chomp it?? I get the urge all the time, but then I think, "So much better to smoke it!".

Hey Grooster, your girls are looking sweet all tied up like that! I reckon some form of training is required if you want to keep plant numbers low. The use of the clips is genius!

They can be used on any type of grow...check here; Molasses for stickier buds?

Hey Thanks a ton Kailpot I appreciate the link, definitely gonna read that. Stickier sweeter denser buds...who doesn't want that LOL.

Thanks guys for all your suggestions. Will be posting an update with pics real soon.

L8ER

Nice progress Grooster! +rep

You will learn quickly with all the quality advice around here - you've got a couple of stars watching over you already. I'll be watchin too! :popcorn:

2 ounces? you will get it done, keep the faith. I use molasses in my teas but also use it in the last couple of weeks of flower, Not sure how well that works with Hydro but I know people use it among a lot of others that I am sure other people will let you in on. Good luck and keep up the great work, hope you had a great Christmas...

Nice progress Grooster! +rep

You will learn quickly with all the quality advice around here - you've got a couple of stars watching over you already. I'll be watchin too! :popcorn:

Very cool thanks for the reps and thanks for checking out the grow. I will be checking yours out as soon as I can. From your links it seems like you got some advanced techniques going on there! "Vertical NFT"? WOW. Makes me think of this seriously cool ride at Epcot Center in Florida. Its a simple boat-type ride but all you see the whole time is killer plants grown in a variety of 'futuristic' ways. Its really cool.

2 ounces? you will get it done, keep the faith. I use molasses in my teas but also use it in the last couple of weeks of flower, Not sure how well that works with Hydro but I know people use it among a lot of others that I am sure other people will let you in on. Good luck and keep up the great work, hope you had a great Christmas...

Thanks a ton Sonzor, we had a great Christmas. Kids are happy, wife is happy so I am happy. So you think I can hit 2oz on these babies? That would be soooooo COOL!. I have read some of the stuff about molasses here and it sounds pretty amazing. I think I will be adding one tea-spoon per gallon when its time to flush. I guees for hydro you boil it all in a gallon of water first then add it to rez so it doesn't gum up the works.

Looking good....much bushier now :slide: +reps for nice LST and set up

Tunes420 - Thanks for the kind words and +reps...So far all has worked out well, no issues to report yet...Lets hope it stays that way. I will be posting a new update tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks everyone for checking out the grow, for kind words and solid advice.

420 ROCKS

L8ER

Back
Top Bottom