Grow book and author needed

pturnipseed

Hello 420 friends. My name is pat I'm 50 years old and I live in detroit Michigan and I do have my Mi Med Marj Card. Reason I got my card is I have scoleosis which causes great pain at times my doctors had addicted to oxy and norco which was making me sicker then the dieases itself. I asked my doctors about medical marijuana and the were against so I took things in my own hands and got my medical records filled out the application and sent them alond with the fee and in 3 weeks I had my card and in 2 weeks I weened my self of all narcotics with the help from Marjauana.After a year of depending on pills for releife know hemp has helped more then the narcotics and I also gained back the weight I lost ( 40 pounds) @ 5 foot 11 I was at 142 lbs now I'm back to my ideal weight of 180 pounds. The reason for this post is that I want to become a caregiverand grow hemp for myself and othere patients but my delema is I need a book (Bible) that wil teach me every aspect of growing from seed to buds, hydro or dirt, and lighting basically all

Hello 420 friends. My name is pat I'm 50 years old and I live in detroit Michigan and I do have my Mi Med Marj Card. Reason I got my card is I have scoleosis which causes great pain at times my doctors had addicted to oxy and norco which was making me sicker then the dieases itself. I asked my doctors about medical marijuana and the were against so I took things in my own hands and got my medical records filled out the application and sent them alond with the fee and in 3 weeks I had my card and in 2 weeks I weened my self of all narcotics with the help from Marjauana.After a year of depending on pills for releife know hemp has helped more then the narcotics and I also gained back the weight I lost ( 40 pounds) @ 5 foot 11 I was at 142 lbs now I'm back to my ideal weight of 180 pounds. The reason for this post is that I want to become a caregiverand grow hemp for myself and othere patients but my delema is I need a book (Bible) that wil teach me every aspect of growing from seed to buds, hydro or dirt, and lighting basically all areasIf sombody could e-mail me back at pturnipseed@gmail.com with the name and author of a book would be greatly appreciated. thanks Pat
type in "grow bible, cannabis, free download," you will get a bunch of great downloads..i like using Robert Bergman @420..just saying.

type in "grow bible, cannabis, free download," you will get a bunch of great downloads..i like using Robert Bergman @420..just saying.
I like looking at the date the thread was started, so I don't answer a question that was asked back in 2013...just saying :laugh:
Welcome to the forum. So happy you’re off the narcotics!
I hope y'all can notice a deficiency, faster than a date on a thread :rofl:

I like looking at the date the thread was started, so I don't answer a question that was asked back in 2013...just saying :laugh:

I hope y'all can notice a deficiency, faster than a date on a thread :rofl:
Fer fek sake, not again. :rofl:

The information given is good. I do not understand why people object to current and valid information being given in an older thread. Just because the original question is now 7 or more years old does not make the suggestion wrong.

Should the information being given in the thread on the Proper Way to Water wrong since that thread is several years old?

The information given is good. I do not understand why people object to current and valid information being given in an older thread. Just because the original question is now 7 or more years old does not make the suggestion wrong.

Should the information being given in the thread on the Proper Way to Water wrong since that thread is several years old?
:hmmmm:...Well...:hmmmm: You are correct, it is good info, but this is the "Introduce Yourself" page, not "How to grow" page

I just find it humorous to give someone information, or greet them, and they haven't been seen since May of 2014...I mean obviously he's not listening :rofl::rofl::passitleft:

:hmmmm:...Well...:hmmmm: You are correct, it is good info, but this is the "Introduce Yourself" page, not "How to grow" page

I just find it humorous to give someone information, or greet them, and they haven't been seen since May of 2014...I mean obviously he's not listening :rofl::rofl::passitleft:
True. I have brought up the same info before; that the people who originally asked the question are long gone and no longer listening, let alone paying any attention.

There are plenty of people on the message board who ask new members to do some basic research and if one of those people stumble on this thread a helpful answer is now there. It might have taken a touch over 7 years to show up but show up it did.;)

Now we just have to wait a bit and someone will move the thread over to "Frequently Asked Questions":)

7 years ago everyone said you had to Flush & Starve your plants before harvest. Now they say it's a Myth.
7 years ago they said you had to pH your nutes for soil. Now they say that's a Myth.
So not all info is good info anymore & can send a newbie down the wrong path. There needs to be a limit on just how far back the old threads go. If it's over 5 years old ... get rid of it. The info more then likely changed & if it hasn't I'm sure it was brought up again during the past 5 years. No need to go back farther then that.
Keep the info available. But only searchable if you click on an ARCHIVED THREADS tab. It shouldn't pop up unless you click the tab.

Mocha jumps on again and points out the obvious. Thanks for keeping the train on track. ;) (tips hat)
I keep telling y'all I'm a sarcastic asshat :rofl: that's one of the main reasons I come on here :goof:

I was growing in the ground one year and I had been giving my plants guano teas before harvest; probably once a week. I pulled a branch early to test it before giving straight water and I have never been choked out like that plant did to me. The taste was chemically and unpleasant and so harsh I couldn't hold a hit.

This was an extreme case of potentially overdoing it and not likely the same across the board. These plants accumulate junk and i believe if we over do it, we can affect the taste. This by no means equates to a flush being necessary. My teas were organic and should not have required a flush?

I think we need to ease up on the proverbial gas pedal at the finish line, but I think if the plant was fed appropriately and within reason, a flush is not needed.

Back
Top Bottom