Grow tent w/ Barneys Blue Cheese - PICS -

hazyatbest

i finally was able to get a camera and upload some pics of my grow room. a little background info about the grow. i have 3 barneys blue cheese fems in FF ocean forest, currently using 3/4 nutes FF trio. 400w HPS, carbon filter exhaust and fresh air intake. first time user of the FF soil, and this is also the first grow that i've used the nutes all the way through as well. extremely pleased with the results the plants are around day 53 or so of flower, and look more beautiful each day. i just bought a 60-100x hand microscope the other day to check out those trichs. a lot of them are milky white, but i want the deeper buzz, so i'm gonna let a lot of them go amber or at least start to. anyway, here's some of the pictures i got. i was amazed at how sweet the plants really looked once i took them out from under the HPS. enjoy!!
rsz_1ladies_003.jpg

rsz_ladies_001.jpg

rsz_ladies_004.jpg

rsz_ladies_005.jpg

rsz_ladies_011.jpg

rsz_ladies_013.jpg

rsz_ladies_014.jpg

rsz_ladies_015.jpg

good lookin ladies pimp juice, cant wait for the chop shop party... lots of nice thick colas but wait til you see my 2 girls....

ooh looking real nice like how the first plant is filled with buds! also good to see someone growing in FF ocean soil just bought mine today! hopefully ill have the same results as you!

i should've tried to even them out long before now. they were all LST'd at the same height for awhile, but when the string was taken off, some of them got a little bit higher than the others. it turned out WAY better than they would have if i didn't LST at all. SCROG or LST is definitely the way to go to increase your yield while controlling the height. these bitches will definitely be cut down within the next week.

So now im wondering.... What nuted did yuo use? All FF nutes? Im also going with FF ocean forest for my next soil medium grow. Ive heard nothing but great reviews with it.

all fox farms. i didn't have the grow big for veg, but they were getting up to 3/4 strength nutes the whole flower period. last grow i just used the big bloom and it helped, but the tiger bloom helped out a lot. i liked the idea of using all the same brand stuff since its all organic. actually i don't think the fox farms trio is all organic, but mostly.

yeah im starting to lean twards a ff bias. That and pick a company and try their products if you dont like it read some reviews.... Im wanting to go hydro but dont have the budget

i had a friend who did hydro for his first grow, and i must admit that the size and aggressive growth of the plant was impressive, but he said he was going soil on his next grow. i think its something you really need to put the time into if you want good results. his yield for two plants looked quite impressive, im not sure what the weight is yet b/c it isn't dry, but ill try to post when we find out.

thank you all for the kind words earlier as well. i meant to say that earlier, but i guess it's understandable to forget some things around this site!!

Back
Top Bottom