GrowingGirls' Mystery Seed Growing Adventure Journal - 2010

Look what the mailman just delivered! :)

seeds27.jpg

That was fast...I ordered them exactly a week ago. I'm super happy with my surprise freebies; Blue Widow is one I almost bought, and the Royal Haze sounds decent too.

I poked around at the bagseeds I planted yesterday. 2 of 4 have started to crack open and show taproots peeking out.

I examined the clones; they've started to root! I'm going to let the humidifier run out and see how they do. When they're ready to transplant, they're going in coco...I'm loving the stuff, and I have a crapload of it. I'm going to have more clones than I want, so I'm thinking about trying to make a couple into herms and start a seed collection.

I very lightly and gently scored my new seeds and wrapped them in wet paper towels and put them back in their little baggies. They're hanging out on top of the fridge and will be planted tomorrow. And then I'll be starting my second journal!

Rue is going to look so good at 14 weeks. My guess is 2.5oz

The pics are a bit deceiving; though large, the buds are pretty squishy (lacking density).

I need to get my drying box built and its environment regulated before the presumed chop date of 1 week from today. I should probably be checking trichs daily now, in case she goes turbo.

Dude, when are YOU starting another grow? Sorry, I've probably asked you that before. :blunt::blunt:

Wow GG! I just caught up here and you've got 2 or 3 more grows going on! :Rasta:
That scrog looks REALLY good! You're getting some NICE growth there.

Best of luck with the seeds from SingleSeedCentre (and the bag seeds!). I'm anxious to get some more going myself. SOON!

Keep up the good work GG!
:thumb:

So are you finally ready to start your first grow?

I am about 70% ready. Still looking for a car so until I get a car I dont want to start need to make sure I can commute to the hydro shop if need be. PLus I plan on placing two more orders for beans. Looking like the 2-3 week of sept is when i hope to start germing :)

The pics are a bit deceiving; though large, the buds are pretty squishy (lacking density).

I need to get my drying box built and its environment regulated before the presumed chop date of 1 week from today. I should probably be checking trichs daily now, in case she goes turbo.

Dude, when are YOU starting another grow? Sorry, I've probably asked you that before. :blunt::blunt:

hmm. Well you should get at least 1.5oz. I hope the bud is good. I don't know if it's your camera or not but I haven't seen very dence trichs on your strain. I know that the seeds you bought will be spectacular, so you'll be able to see just how good your strain is when you can compare.

Me growing? Well I tried outdoor this past summer but 25 of 25 plants died. Some were flooded, some were eaten. I just moved to a new apartment. After a couple months of living here I'll be able to judge whether it would be safe or not. But if I do grow I'll be buying some autoflower seeds.

I moved the clones to coco. Kind of risky with such tiny roots...but as often happens, I felt like experimenting. I really doubt I did any major damage.

My housemate found 9 seeds in another sack he bought of the same stuff I got the bagseeds from this week, so I started a seed stash.

My Blue Hash and Shark Attack have both cracked open a bit, and the SA is showing a bit of taproot already. I'll probably be putting both into coco tomorrow.

Wow. Rue looks fantastic, when is harvest time? The scrog looks super. Love those smooth legs. Glad to see the experiment doing well. Is it possible for you to take pictures without flash? Should be able to see more detail without it.

Wow. Rue looks fantastic, when is harvest time? The scrog looks super. Love those smooth legs. Glad to see the experiment doing well. Is it possible for you to take pictures without flash? Should be able to see more detail without it.

Yeah, I'll try to take some without flash today or tomorrow. I needed it last night because I was running late...the lights went out just after I got to the room to take pics. Also I was using my "good" camera which sometimes doesn't turn out as well as my shitty BlackBerry cam.

I was planning to chop Rue down at the 14 week mark this coming Friday, but her trichs aren't turning amber yet so that could be delayed. She's been off nutes for 10 days now and loving the molasses-only diet. I need to get the drying cabinet ready.

Shaving the scrog legs is tedious work...took me about an hour last night because I hadn't done it in a few days. It's worth it though...I pulled off a gram (dry weight as this morning) of reasonably smokeable buds from below the screen.

Back
Top Bottom