Guru02 First Grow: Berry Bomb Auto, OG Lemon Haze Auto & White Widow Auto!

Guru02

420-magazine-mobile1995469943.jpg

re: Guru02 First Grow - Berry Bomb Auto, OG Lemon Haze Auto & White Widow Auto!

Welcome everyone to my First Grow! I am using a 600w led light, Ff ocean forest soil, and 3 gallon smart pots all inside a 3'x3'x6' tent.

I have germinated 5 seeds. 2 Berry Bomb autos, 2 OG Lemon Haze autos, and 1 White Widow auto. So far I have 4 sprouts.

As this is my first grow I will need all the advice I can get!

My berry bomb and lemon haze look good but I am a little concerned that the leaves are folded down. I have just been watering lightly when the soil feel dry.
LH1
LH_seedling_1.jpg

LH2
LH_seedling_2.jpg

BB1
BB_seedling_1.jpg

All the seedlings have been up for 2 days except LH2. She came up today. I am still waiting for 1 more BB to sprout up.

Nothing to worry about yet. Keep the soil moist, not wet. Roots need oxygen too. I reccomend just misting at this stage, but so far so good. I also use a light superthrive solution but thats just my personal preference.

:welcome:

Will you be growing all 5 autos in the 3 x 3 tent? If so space may become a problem with the right conditions

image_3310.jpeg

This was a auto I ran in a 2 x 2 grow tent, they can get really big on you.

Guru02 First Grow. Berry Bomb Auto, OG Lemon Haze Auto, and White Widow Auto!

I'll be sure to pick up a spray bottle today. I think they will need a mist either tonight or tomorrow morning.

I will be growing all 5 in the same tent. I am for sure a little concerned with it getting over crowded as they get bigger but I got the ok from my wife to grow so I wanted to make sure I filled up all the space before her mind changes. Do you think training techniques will help keep from overcrowding?

I've never tried it but heard of it being down, you should search some forums and take a look. Remember autos only veg for 3-4 weeks max, so time is a factor here.

I checked on my babies today and they all look great! All open and facing the light.

I did however just receive news there was death in the family so I will be leaving tomorrow and won't return for about 8 days or so.

The plan is to give a very healthy watering and hope they survive. The thought behind it is they are seedlings and don't drink as much so the 3 gallon pot should hold water for them while I'm gone. My major concern is to much water at first and depriving them of oxygen.

Watering Containers with Bottles and Wicks

Remove the caps from your bottles and fill them with water. Set one of the bottles on top of the soil in the container you wish to water or place it nearby so that it sits higher than the container it is watering.

Cut a length of nylon parachute or other absorbent cord long enough to run from the base of the bottle, out its top, down its side and several inches into the container's soil. Insert one end of the cord into the bottle and make sure it falls all the way to the bottom.

Stab the other end of the cord several inches into the container's soil, using a screwdriver. Repeat this method with the other bottles and containers.

Things You Will Need

Two-liter plastic bottlesHammerSmall nailPlastic irrigation spikes that screw on to two-liter bottles (optional)WaterWatering canNylon parachute cord or other absorbent cordScrewdriver

Tip

When using upended plastic bottles, some gardeners prefer to completely remove the lid from the plastic bottle, rather than puncturing it. This, however, may make it more difficult to turn the bottle upside down without losing much of its contents in the process. Some people also cut off the bottom of the bottle, so they can pour water into it after it is already in place, but this could cause some of that water to be lost to evaporation.

To tell you the truth your pots are big enough you might not need that at all. Unless you have a fan pointing directly at the plants and pots.

Thanks bbrown. I gave them a really good watering today and turned my fan off to try and keep it moist. I did go to the hydro shop and picked up the blumat water system which will provide what you explained above. But Like you said the pots should be big enough so I think I'm gonna skip the blumats. I do want to use them but I think that's just me wanting to tend to them to much.

So I am off to the airport and will not return for about 8 days. Gave all my plants a good watering yesterday and they are all doing great. Still no sprout for the second berry bomb auto so I'm just writing that one off as it has been over 5 days since it hit the soil. I am going to give it water and leave it in the tent while I'm gone but I have no expectations for that one. The rest seem to be doing great and are happy. Lets hope I come home to some happy girls.

WW

WW_seedling_day_4.jpg

LH1

LH_seedling_1_day_4.jpg

LH2

LH_seedling_2_day_4.jpg

BB1

BB_seedling_1_day_4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom