Hash Hound's Searching For His Puta Blanca

Good Luck, Hope your feeling better. :Namaste:
Thanks dynamo, feeling better, gained 10 lbs eating a lot of sweets and drinking a beer a day, o_O

Nine weeks and ready to harvest in a few days what I'm hoping will be my Puta Blanca.
The STS/CS must have worked. I have 10 seeds from a test bud I picked, very small like the original, mature dark spotted. I should end up with at least a few dozen more. :snowboating: I started one last night to see how well the genes were transferred. Not sure if it will sprout so soon from being picked.
She doesn't resemble the original, but has the same smell and a nicer more compact structure.
I can't wait to smoke a test bud.
This is her at 7 weeks.

Turkish Cookies all done

next project, Toxic Cookies (Turkish Cookies x my Widow) in a 4g hempy
I can rotate the tube to the 2" level or leave it up with a higher water table for the root to hit.
The hole being so low allows for all the old water/nutes to be replaced with fresh.
I also have a smaller tube for regular 2" level
bonus: if I need to be away for a few days I can just rotate it to the right and leave it in a larger tub with 2" of water

thanks Roots

I've had some sprouting problems that slowed me down a bit.
I figured I'd get some of my own old crosses started and some were a bit to old or came up real weak and weren't healthy enough for me to use to keep a strain going.
My Widow seed project had a good result, plenty of seeds but no pollen to collect. I guess the fan blew it all around.
I have hundreds of my Widow and a few Turkish Cookies that caught some of my Widow pollen, that's the one in the hempy, and I have a Bubba Kush x Widow at 3 weeks from seed but those were fresh seeds.
I kept one of my Hound Dawgs going but started it 12/12 and it never took off, it's about a foot tall. I left it in there hoping she caught some of the Widow pollen. I haven't seen any seeds yet but they might be buried.
HD2

My seed making turned out good, I have a few hundred nice mature seeds of my legendary Widow line.
I turned two 420Mag members onto bud the Widow the seeds came from and they were VERY impressed.
One said very powerful and potent and the other said one hit and quit.
I have two started already to see if the potency carried on.

I finished up the Hound Dawg. The top big nug of the plant all bud rot inside. I'll probably end up with 7-10g.
She weighed 110 wet I thought I'd get an oz before I saw the rot.

everything here just put in flowering.

this is the Toxic Cookies in hempy using @Remo Nutrients a few days after a defol. she does NOT like wet feet. My friend has a sprout I gave him in Ocean Forest and he said she looked great til he watered her.

Bubba Kush Widow trying @Blue Planet Nutrients 3 part prize in 7g Black Gold Organic soil

Widow 7 trying @Blue Planet Nutrients 3 part prize in 2g Black Gold Organic soil

Widow 8 trying @GeoFlora Nutrients prize in 7g Black Gold Organic soil

room view. the runt with buds is a Col Gold 12/12 from seed that never took off. She was a weak seedling and I rarely give up on a seed, especially a CG or Widow.

plants doing fine, a bit small, never stretched.

Widow seed experiments

Widow7 3 weeks

Widow8 3 weeks

Bubba Kush Widow 7 weeks, didn't show hairs till 5th week???

Toxic Cookies 3 weeks (Turkish Cookies x Widow)

They're in 7g bags of used Black Gold amended with some Dr Earth and Roots Terp Tea Bloom. I do water only for the most part and need bigger bags. The bags sit on risers with strips from an old bag draped over for wick's sitting in dish pans, easy SIPs. I flipped them 12/12 on friday and they're greening up nice. I fill empty/extra space with a 2g or 4g hempy if sprout extra seeds. I'll get some pics soon.

"SAY CHEESE"

CBD Seeds Cheese (Exodus cut) was a very very good strain, one of my top five.
I saw a Strain Hunter episode from South Africa and a lot of the farmers were growing Green House Exodus Cheese and they loved it, so I thought I'd grow both to compare. Both have been manifold topped and retopped.
They need up potted but space is a problem right now so they have to go another week or two in the 1g pots.
Those plant benders do a decent job with the LST. I remove the smaller ones after a week or two and they still keep the shape.

this is the CBD Seeds Cheese at 67 days veg before and after a defol trim.

after

and the GH Exodus Cheese after

Back
Top Bottom