Last Thread: Nutty & His Autos

one ultimate in flush the other still growing bud

P1060948.JPG
P1060944.JPG
P1060943.JPG

young ones doing well , just fed so leaves droopy , also i found few seeds on my big ultimate the pollen from a gorilla glue got in there , a happy mistake ill call it, one seed has popped up today , this should be nice

P1060950.JPG
P1060951.JPG

cost less than £50 did a 14ft by 10 ft shed , loads to hang and every wall and ceiling covered , still have plenty left ,
Any one with big spaces losing light this is for you , shows mesh on one side that helps with hanging on hooks , easy tio cut straight
P1060975.JPG

See you lucky sods that can grow in the sun! No competing with that like, those buds are huge! Lovin your work mate.
Gonna try making my own seeds later in the year. Just need to look into it a bit first. You been breeding long?
I haven't paid for a seed since my first grow but don't have time for propper journalling now so have to start paying once my stash runs out. I'm Scottish and stindgie so that's not an option lol.
Can't be assed keeping mother's iether so seeds it must be. :)

Sorry mate, maybe save the high def pics for the comps and resize for your page, it chews data trying to load them , and makes page jump around.
Probably annoys peeps.
Its a shame too because your budsvlook awesome. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom