Nutty & His Antics

Fish box walls , movable , handy , free , and doing the job i want them to do :ganjamon:

P1140328.JPG
P1140329.JPG
P1140330.JPG
Fish box walls. :rofl: I see Irish building standards have lapsed during covid.:laugh::laugh:
Your girls are amazing as usual. How are you doing today?

Fish box walls. :rofl: I see Irish building standards have lapsed during covid.:laugh::laugh:
Your girls are amazing as usual. How are you doing today?
Mate every time i go in to the girls i smell a fishy box , so handy mate i can push the walls to the side to water and check them lol this is keeping the heat much better , i love my fishy box :battingeyelashes::kiss:
Mate i had a drive in my car this last two days , just to shops , had radio on , the news was on , the best thing you ever did was GTFO of this place , its going backwards again, disgrace ,
glad i live away from the cities and my kids are away from harms way .
any ways your missing nothing here but the scenery lol:laugh::rofl:

Mate every time i go in to the girls i smell a fishy box , so handy mate i can push the walls to the side to water and check them lol this is keeping the heat much better , i love my fishy box :battingeyelashes::kiss:
Mate i had a drive in my car this last two days , just to shops , had radio on , the news was on , the best thing you ever did was GTFO of this place , its going backwards again, disgrace ,
glad i live away from the cities and my kids are away from harms way .
any ways your missing nothing here but the scenery lol:laugh::rofl:
And the company :thumb:

all good in nutty land , except for feeling like a zombie :laugh:

they are settled in again

I use 1/4 litre to 45 litres for veg , i dont know how strong it is so ill be safe
i then used 1 litre to 90 litre flower
both bins got a sock full of three composts and a jug full of live microbes from the solution

i need pro+

P1140345.JPG
P1140349.JPG
P1140350.JPG
P1140368.JPG
P1140372.JPG

Morning nutty.
:passitleft:
good morning and hope your well ,

today did start off ok , then i went out and broke my plant the same way i did the white widow , the weather we get her is unbelievable , was sitting in a t shirt today its bloody snowing , or trying to snow , was moving in extra light for heat and knocked it over :( piss my self off at times

Ikr, they're saying snow in Scotland and nort east also. People down where I am are already in shorts and flip flops, what are the English like when they see the first bit of sun..:rofl:

Bit of a sh*t breaking the plant, that's one of the draw backs of us being restricted to little illegal underground cupboards and spaces, I'm always breaking branches squeezing past plants and what not....can it be repaired/recovered?

a good slap in the face i want , put it next to the other i fecked up !
Hate stupid mistakes , i had too many other plants not mj in the room , they are getting put else were as you never think about how big they start to grow and take up your space , tip toeing around the place like a elephant in a china shop pmsl i am making things more difficult trying too many new things AT ONCE

i might even dig out the one in the fish box as its taking up more room than i though and so awkward , would be good for outdoors without a doubt

P1140407.JPG
P1140408.JPG
P1140410.JPG

Ikr, they're saying snow in Scotland and nort east also. People down where I am are already in shorts and flip flops, what are the English like when they see the first bit of sun..:rofl:

Bit of a sh*t breaking the plant, that's one of the draw backs of us being restricted to little illegal underground cupboards and spaces, I'm always breaking branches squeezing past plants and what not....can it be repaired/recovered?
Its rare to get that is why lol :laugh::rofl:

Yeah, that's a clean break, atleast you got left with most of the plant and now with two next to each other it's symmetrical.

Ere we go. ...the mrs is awake...I can get into the grow space now. Just about to embark on another 5hr trim session....last one for awhile thankfully. ..see you on the other side nutty.
NO worries , have a fab day :thumb:

:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm: think think think hmmmmmm :idea::idea::idea: the fish box lids , i will use them to insulate the concrete floor this is my biggest down fall , every where else is nine inch of isolated but the floor under lino is bare i even get cold feet:laugh::rofl: , i was going to buy the stuff for under wooded floors but the box lids are 20 times thicker

I've a busy day i am away to do what i should have done a long time ago , catch you laters with my update , i am sitting at 19 c and its too cold , its slowing me down and annoying the crap out of me , autos like more heat than that , any plant does , i want 28c at least ,
this will make the difference i do ont want to add heaters or more lights

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom