Nutty & His Antics

looking not too bad , , some good growth in the new soil , frost today again , roll on the summer please :)
I ended up added a 250w hps for the heat drop , its too cold to bring the plants out , only 6c , but i will proper do this room for future winters

P1140416.JPG
P1140417.JPG
P1140418.JPG
P1140420.JPG
P1140422.JPG
P1140423.JPG
P1140424.JPG

I got my room sorted

i moved the ballasts for the leds to the floor as heat raises , i had them hung up out of the way but ill use now for heaters lol , i have a little heater than comes on for 15 mines every two hours , little blow heater that sits at the door and give enough heat to hit 29 then the heat drops a little , its fine i like it, i can feel the difference , :thumb:

some pics of that purple girl , now its bloody snowing outside , t shirt on two days ago . the world has went mad and its sending me mad o_O
i never ph this time on the older plants and they are show def , so i started to ph again just to see , i am starting to think your better to ph organic soilless mediums after all , I do think it any way for the soil mix i have .
, ill keep a good ph on the 7 gallon pots to see how they finish , in veg they looks super ,
The barrel in the grow room smells terrible when i open it :laugh::rofl::laugh: , if you do this style make sure its outside and not in your house :laugh:
the medical detectives will be at your door looking for dead bodies pmsl !

P1140439.JPG
P1140440.JPG
P1140441.JPG
P1140443.JPG
P1140444.JPG

P1140445.JPG

Better temps now , working a treat with the 15 min heater blast every two hours ,

The plants should eat and drink more now :) and the microbes will be working better in a warmer pot :)

I was so tired this last few days , too tired to even walk, aches and pains everywhere again , I seem to get episodes of what ever is wrong with me .
The only way to explain it : ever see one of those milking cows , dairy cows , with the hips sticking out when they walk , well they look how i feel :laugh::rofl::laugh:

P1140448.JPG
P1140450.JPG
P1140451.JPG
P1140452.JPG
P1140453.JPG
P1140454.JPG

I was so tired this last few days , too tired to even walk, aches and pains everywhere again , I seem to get episodes of what ever is wrong with me .
The only way to explain it : ever see one of those milking cows , dairy cows , with the hips sticking out when they walk , well they look how i feel :laugh::rofl::laugh:
You paint a descriptive picture there Nutty. I found when I hit 40, I noticed I would wake up with aches and pains that I hadn't noticed before. I joined a Tai Chi class, and I felt the emphasis on slow relaxed movement was really helpful, the sciatic pain that would regularly incapacitate me stopped and has never returned. If you get frequent cramping you could try a magnesium supplement, I usually have some once or twice a week because as I've got older it seems to work well to keep cramping at bay. I hope you're soon feeling improved as warmer weather arrives in your neck of the woods. :hookah:

You paint a descriptive picture there Nutty. I found when I hit 40, I noticed I would wake up with aches and pains that I hadn't noticed before. I joined a Tai Chi class, and I felt the emphasis on slow relaxed movement was really helpful, the sciatic pain that would regularly incapacitate me stopped and has never returned. If you get frequent cramping you could try a magnesium supplement, I usually have some once or twice a week because as I've got older it seems to work well to keep cramping at bay. I hope you're soon feeling improved as warmer weather arrives in your neck of the woods. :hookah:
I normally do not get too bad until about 4pm , but this last few days i woke up sore and aching , no energy at all , losing interest in stuff , fore arms i can hardly touch them , pain in both centers and thighs , back etc , just a walking disaster lol
now i have to walk this dog of mine . :laugh:
be back in a bit

So the new light came , temps back up , plants happy , i am happy , I will get up in the morning , whisk up some raw eggs, drink them , put on my running shoes , run to the nearest town , get loads of people to run behind me then i find a load of steps and run to the top of them and shout Nutty !! Nutty....
I love you adrian , with my arms in the air and a face on me like a bull dog chewing a wasp
or i could just have a normal day and do fuck all lol :laugh::rofl::laugh:

any ways ,some pic for you guys

P1140483.JPG
P1140486.JPG
P1140487.JPG
P1140490.JPG
P1140492.JPG
P1140493.JPG

Well today i have a bit more energy , get my compost later today, its mushroom compost , Has any one ever used for mary Jane ?, looks good and is covered in white mold 100% organic ,

some pics , these new plants are growing like weeds lol . they are really enjoying the heat and lights now

They got bottom watered and top fed yesterday , i am going to let them dry out a bit now this week

:thumb:

P1140522.JPG
P1140524.JPG
P1140525.JPG
P1140527.JPG
P1140532.JPG
P1140533.JPG

Morning nutty.
:passitleft:
That purple girl is finishing up a beauty.

Morning she does same to be a fast finisher , this is one from the last seed run .
this one was planted the same day , i took these off the stunted autos i bred , its nice to see some purple in the genes :) . and i only picked 6 seeds out of 300 and kept two going , was a pleasant surprise , either red poison or purple diesel in that girl

no purple in the other and shes slower to flower

P1140522.JPG

Back
Top Bottom