Last Thread: Nutty & His Autos

OK firstly ive had to start a new journal due to the last being messy , i was back after being away and this site had changed . Any ways i have sussed out uploading and so forth and how to keep and eye on my thread and posts ive made, this will be my last thread i make , just going to keep this one running :D

I am using a 600w hps and a 600 w MH
I am using coco and perlite on some autos
And i am using soil for a couple of others

Nutes toying about with different brands and testing home made flowering boosters

Strains

Blue diesel x 4 ( advanced seeds )
AK x1 (advance seeds ) free with order
Ultimate x 3 ( dutch passion )
night queen x2 ( dutch passion )
My own cross x2 ,( think big and auto mazar )

lights on 24/7

Pic one is night queen still waiting on the AK , dutch passion always gets going first , cant fault them

Pic two is my own bred , topped and replanted yesterday

Next is my ultimate , one is gonna be massive i started these 1st jan

Next we have some gorilla glue autos , I harvest the tops and use the small pop corn for seeds, hoping to cross these over

This is the blue diesel these popped 26th jan

Last this is a pic of my seeds growing , i have a glue that was really blood purple and hope to get the genes to others , looks amazeballs i would love to get the deep purple colour into the large ultimate's , would be awesome

I use lights the same way...to keep the plants from freezing! Last winter I ran a grow in an insulated box in a space that got down (on occasion) to 20F/-6C...it worked but was nerve wracking when we lost power (like we did this morning). Now I keep them in a space that lowest temps are 50F/10C...plants are fine and I sleep better. But yeah, if you are spending for the electricity might as well get the photons! :headbanger:

yes , my bill is high but has to be paid lol... i find 25/27 is the best for my plants , they love it , leaves pray and they soak up loads of food , my temps dropped last week and my biggest plant is now showing cal/mag issues , so ive the temps up and will feed cal/mag shouldnt be too long getting it right again .

today i shall get pots ready for my two Night Queen their final pots , the roots are just coming through..
These little fiber pots are great for autos , no transplant shock , just plant the lot, the roots will break through as seen in he pic , these will be grown organic with composts teas ill be brewing , night queen is a strain to help with sleep so the more organic the better

right today ive started to make compost tea , i will soak my organic soil with the drench then repot the seedlings

Ive had this tap water bubbling and heating for 48 hours little air pump and fish tank heater :thumb: handy

I then added a sock full of compost tied it to the handle , poured in half jar of molasses and a hand full of volcanic rock dust , ill let this brew then add my fermented salmon to the mix

as you can see not much action but tomorrow this will be full of life , then ill feed my good bacteria with bad bacteria, then ill drench my soil and fill it with lovely little critters once i see a load of froth on top

:Namaste:

few pics , running out of room lol i also found some beautiful seeds on my large auto ultimate plant , must have blown of the gorilla glue , im happy , it wouldnt bother me if the whole plant went to seed , i would enjoy they babies :)
Its only the very inner calyx that seem to have been pollinated , ( how lucky am i )

P1060823.JPG
P1060823.JPG
P1060824.JPG
P1060825.JPG
P1060827.JPG
P1060834.JPG
P1060837.JPG

Back
Top Bottom