Hashy's Growing Adventures

DSC02467_copy.jpg

whoah momma, those some resiny calyxes. (said like elvis)

Heh yeah they are, I'm pretty happy with her..

OK guys, been away for a few days... I started the flush on my big purple cindy.. I'll most likely harvest her tuesday. Been keeping a close eye on the trichs and all are cloudy, half and half and amber. I dried about 8g of buds from the big purple cindy and have been getting power baked off that stuff, can hardly wait to smoke some cured buds. I've been smoking for 14 years and have smoked a bunch of different strains in my years, this Purple Cindy is easily one of the best high's I've had. Really happy high that is soaring and the plateau is extremely long, 3 hours for me and I still feel a head buzz and a soft body buzz at 4 hours. I burn a lot of dank too.. Love this stuff, so glad I kept a mother of this pheno.

I took some clones from the LA Confidential x Skunk female. She's one of the best lookin plants I've had, so I definitely want to keep her around as long as possible. I'm making bonsai's out of all my mother plants. They're lookin good, been toppin and shaping for about two weeks now.

The Kandy Kush stretched maja during the 12/12 stretch. She's almost at two and a half feet now! I'll be shaping her clones so there isn't a main cola, I love trimming and shaping clones. The OG18 x Skunk is showing pistils now and I took a couple clones from her yesterday and topped her. These freebies are killer!! I've been having good luck with females..

Also stuck a Purple Cindy clone in the flower room yesterday, been shaping her up a bit, hope to get a good yield from her. She's a mature clone with pistils, so she should turn out really nice. I have her in a two gallon perlite/vermiculite hempy bucket and the roots are established in the reservoir.

Here's some pics... :grinjoint:

Kandy Kush:

kandykush1.jpg

Purple Cindy:

purple_cindy_top_1-22-10.jpg

purple_cindy_buds_1-23-10.jpg

purple_cindy_1-23-10.jpg

Looking beautiful hashy, when you say shaping are you trimming or LSTing or what?

Looking beautiful hashy, when you say shaping are you trimming or LSTing or what?
Hey warrior thanks man, nah no lst, just trimming and topping everything.

Your Bud Formation is very Cool on that Purple Cindy almost looks like it is foxtailing.
Which I read means a excellent nute menu. Bro, Great Work! That is worthy of....

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month Contest: January 2010

:headbanger: :allgood:

Hey Weed thanks a lot! Yeah they really like the Flora Nova.. I had heard so many good things about those nutes I decided to give em a whirl.. I like em. :smokin:

Thanks for recommending the plant of the month contest, I didn't even know that was goin on. I'll take a couple fresh shots of the Purple Cindy tonight after the HPS goes off and post em up in that thread. :riskybusiness:

Thanks for stoppin in bro! ;):peace:

Looking good Hashy! I really like the look of your Purple Cindy. I may have to run that next time around.

Thanks slimm, she does look pretty cool the high is really nice too :bong:. Cant wait to see how the clones turn out.. Highgrade has some nice strains.

beautiful ladies, I love the Purple Cindy Strain and its perfectly worded description... its funny how some good adjectives get our minds 'rollin' +reps and 5 stars... ps good luck in POTM even though i doubt you'll need it....:grinjoint:

Thanks man good luck to you too, that Blueberry Smack looks really cool.. That your own or is it local? Gonna have to stop by your journal tomorrow, or later today lol it's late. Yeah his description is actually good, I would add a few things, but it's short, and accurate.. Thanks for the rep man I'll get by your journal later after I get some sleep lol.. :sleep:

Here's some pics from earlier.. First two are the ones I entered into the POTM. :ganjamon:

pc3.jpg

pc.jpg

pcbud2.jpg

This is the LA Conf x Skunk.. I trimmed a couple of the huge lower leaves off to save some space and she looks funny now, reminds me of Yoda..

laconfxskunk2.jpg

Picture time! :grinjoint:

Kandy Kush: She's smells stronger than my purple cindy that is in her final days.. This Kandy Kush smells like fresh ground coffee and really sour lemons. I started her on my flora nova bloom nutes today and gave her a dash of calmag. I have plenty of experience nuting in my hydro buckets, but not with feeding these nutes to a plant in ffof soil. I have the Kandy in ffof because she was originally gonna be a mother plant, but I took a couple clones from her and just had to flower her. I want to smoke this stuff more than I've ever wanted to smoke a strain before. :yummy:

kandy_kush420.jpg

kandy_kushtopbud.jpg

Purple Cindy: Tomorrow is harvest day! :surf:

pcindy_budresized.jpg

pcindy.jpg

pcindytop.jpg

And here's a clone I've been shaping up.. It's a clone from a lower branch on the big purple cindy, She's fully mature and is in a p/v hempy on 500ppm (1.0EC). She should turn out really nice. :bongrip:

pcindy_clone.jpg

Hey guys thanks!! Yeah my big purple cindy got the chop yesterday. It was hard to do lol, I had grown attached to her. I trimmed, and trimmed and trimmed some more and had to call it a day. Smoked some scissor hash mixed with a bit of dry purp cindy buds and got nonfunctional lol.. I'll finish up the harvest later and post some pics soon. For now though, here are some of my other plants. :grinjoint:

All current flowering plants.. Front left is the Kandy Kush, right is the LA Confidential x Skunk, back left is another purple cindy in mid flower, and right is one of the purple cindy clones I vegged and shaped.

allflowering.jpg

My current plants in veg.. From the left is OG18 x Skunk, the purp cindy mom, another purp cindy clone that is hard to see, then the white castle mom in the back right and finally the Kandy Kush clone in coco.

veg_plants2.jpg

This is my Purple Cindy Bonsai mother plant of that mango pheno. Cant wait until her branches get all thick and bonsai like.. She's coming along nicely! I have her in 90/10 coco/perlite and feed her 400ppm (0.8EC).

purple_cindy_mother2.jpg

purple_cindy_mother_side.jpg

Alright here's a few pics from the Purple Cindy harvest.. I still need to trim up about 80% of her, but I took a few pics of random buds I happend to be workin on when I decided to take some pictures... Gotta love Sativa buds.. :smokin::grinjoint:
They are beautiful, no sh*t. :peace:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom