Hashy's Growing Adventures

Hashy

Hey everyone, It's a new year and I'm back with a new journal and new strains. I grow for myself to relieve pain and anxiety and to provide relief from daily stresses, but I also grow for a sick family member. I'm growing Kandy Kush (OG Kush x Trainwreck - Reserva Privada), Purple Cindy (Cinderella 99 x Purple Oregon Thai - Highgrade Seeds), White Castle (WhiteWidow x Ice - Nirvana), and the DNA Genetics freebies from that Attitude give away. The beans I currently have going from that giveaway are OG18 x Skunk, LA Confidential x Skunk and Sleestack X Skunk.

I'm flowering my plants in Hempy Buckets (Shallow Water Culture, Passive Hydro) and I have a Kandy Kush mother in FFOF, a White Castle mother in a Hempy Bucket. I also have a mother plant of my own cross. I call it Bluelight Special. It's a cross of Blue Widow and Northern Lights #5. It's in a coco/perlite Hempy Bucket.

I flower under a 400W HPS and I veg under a 3rd Generation 90W LED UFO.

So, here are some pics of my plants.

Purple Cindy - She still has 10 Weeks to go. I'm very proud of her, she's in a 100% Perlite Hempy and I've got her on 500ppm of Flora Nova Bloom each feeding. Also in the flower room are two more Purple Cindy Females, not quite as big as that monster on the left, and One OG18 x Skunk, Soon to be three. :ganjamon:

PCindy_1-04-10.jpg

Plants in Veg - In view: A Kandy Kush mother, OG18 x Skunk, Purple Cindy Clones and mother, White Castle Mother, Bluelight Special Mother, Sleestack x Skunk and LA Confidential x Skunk. I have so many seedlings going because I'm searchin for females.. Aren't we all? :yummy: I've been under the weather the last few days, but will be getting all those seedlings in the cups into new buckets tomorrow.

veg_plants1.jpg

These next pics are from a White Castle I harvested back in December.

White Castle (White Widow x Ice)

white_castle_bud_harvested_12-04-09.jpg

WC_Cola_Harvested.jpg

another_WC_bud_from_harvest_12-04-09.jpg

lol no joke, I had to switch to 60/40 perlite/vermiculite for the new ones.. I'm using GH Flora Nova nutes on all the plants except the kandy kush mother that's in fox farm. I work my way up from 150ppm at seed to 600 to 700ppm depending on strain. My Purple Cindy likes about 600. I also keep my ph between 5.4 and 5.8 and I feed every time I water. I'm usin tap.. I know. eek!!

Thanks for stoppin in bro.

Gonna take a few updated pics here in a few.. Something happened last night that I thought I'd never see. Last night my dad, 60years old in two weeks, tried smoking bud for the first time in his life. He just finished a long string of chemo treatments and also has chronic pain. He's been so curious for years now and finally decided he had to try it. Lol he went out and bought a beautiful glass bong, came back and I ground up some of that White Castle (white widow x ice) and packed the bowl. I had to show him how to work the bong a few times and he finally went for it. So funny, he took 3 puff's off of it and got annihilated hahaha, coughed his ass off and then he sat down for a few seconds, looked around and said, I gotta go to bed. LMAO he got stoned! The first time is always the most intense and it seems to have hit him like a ton o bricks. Maybe I should've started him out on something a little less potent.

He woke up about 5 hours later and asked me why people smoke weed lmao! I just told him it would be better the next few times he tries it. At least it helped with the pain and relaxed him. He said he was really happy, but the effect he described sounded like he was explaining an acid trip. Next time I'll make sure he only gets about two hits until he adjusts to it. Good times :) He wanted me to make him a batch of cannabutter, but I told him it would be so easy to over do it on edibles, especially the first time he tries it, so I convinced him to smoke some instead. Going by his reaction I dont think he could've handled the butter lol..

eh I don't think you can over-do it on edibles and I also think you should feed him those edibles if you had cancer would you really want to smoke. I wouldn't want to after any kind of large operations on my immune system.
Actually - maybe you can over do it people will hallucinate and fall asleep on edibles but typicaly they love it rather than hate it haha.

Lol You cant be serious... You ever had edibles? Speaking from a decade of experience with eating bud, you can easily over do it on edibles, you hit a plateau when smoking, there is no limit when you ingest it. Ask any dispensary or any edibles lover. There's no way I would give him edibles for the first time his body has ever had thc in it. But when he gets used to it, I'll definitely give him as much cannabutter as he wants. I'm also getting a volcano in a couple months.

Hashy My Buddy,:ganjamon: Give dad one good hit from the bong, Let him simply sample that good Bud you possess. 3 hits seems to be far to much. Take a little edge off.... Bro, Great growing! With the hempys. Plus Great strain collection. Have you seen all the Deep Water Culture that recently came to 420 from a other site? Check it out!
The Deep Water Culture Home
Show off your Deep Water Culture Grow

Dude love ya like a brother! Busy grow area. You got it going on! Is that you in the Avatar? Badness! Hope only the best! Grow Strong My Friend Grow Strong! :goodjob: :peace:

Love the hempy! I just wanted to let you know that you have appreciative lurkers. I don't have the time right now to post a lot, but your grow rocks.

:goodjob:

Thanks a lot Doc I appreciate that. Lurk all ya want! :Rasta:

Hashy My Buddy,:ganjamon: Give dad one good hit from the bong, Let him simply sample that good Bud you possess. 3 hits seems to be far to much. Take a little edge off.... Bro, Great growing! With the hempys. Plus Great strain collection. Have you seen all the Deep Water Culture that recently came to 420 from a other site? Check it out!
The Deep Water Culture Home
Show off your Deep Water Culture Grow

Dude love ya like a brother! Busy grow area. You got it going on! Is that you in the Avatar? Badness! Hope only the best! Grow Strong My Friend Grow Strong! :goodjob: :peace:

Yo Weed! Thanks for the compliments my brother, nah not me in the ava, that's Tyler Durden (Pitt) The myth, the man, lol. :smokin: Yeah poor dad, next time two hits max, I think like you said, one would be just right, he kept thinking he wasn't getting any, so he kept hitting it, lol poor guy. It wasn't too bad a crash and burn though, the first time I hit a bong when I was a teen I seriously over did it and ended up hurling. At least he can say it wasn't all bad. ;)

With these mother plants I now have I'll constantly have something in flower, cant wait to take a couple clones off the kandy kush and flower em. I'm looking forward to that and the OG18 x Skunk the most right now.. I went out and fed all the plants about an hour ago and that big purple cindy is smelling so stout now, not like weed though, it's like Easter basket marshmallow candy!:yummy: I can just imagine what this stuff is gonna be like to smoke.

Haven't noticed the Deep Water Culture about, I'll have to check em out, thx for the links. I did the DWC thing several months back and didn't like it, I'm kinda lazy as of late.. I still have two of them left, so I may give it another go sometime in the future.

Thanks for all the good words my friend, I usually post updates daily depending on how much the plants change. Soon as I get rid of a couple males I'll get some clones going of something. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom