Have my plants hermied? Please help

Finish them out, but IMHO they just girl parts. It's like folks think they become Radioactive or toxic if they hermie or get pollinated and have to be burned/destroyed/blown up or something ;) heck back in the day everything you bought had seeds in it.

Thank you guys, I’m more worried as some of the plants are for friends if it was just mine I wouldn’t be bothered by a few bags seeds but as it’s not just for me that’s why I panicked. I’m going too finish them and see what happens.

They far enough along that even if a few flowers got pollinated I don't see it affecting the taste/effect of it, but I'm in the "that only affects quantity" mindset (I can't see any noticeable difference from a clone I pollinated on purpose and the other clone I grew all the way out that didn't get pollinated/seeded far as high from the bud goes). But like many things in Life (growing is the same) there are strong opinions all over the freaking place ;) and many think the other side of the spectrum is full of baloney ;) :rofl: .

We are all looking for that sinsemilla 70's Thai :rofl: oh wait :rofl: just the 70's Thai :rofl: there was a time in my life I was pissed smoking good shit and not getting seed. How I got seeds for over 20 years.. some best smoke was also seeded... But seedless is what's expected today...

We are all looking for that sinsemilla 70's Thai :rofl: oh wait :rofl: just the 70's Thai :rofl: there was a time in my life I was pissed smoking good shit and not getting seed. How I got seeds for over 20 years.. some best smoke was also seeded... But seedless is what's expected today...

Some of that Blonde Lebanese Hash with the stamp in it from back then would be pretty cool too ;)....hindsight and all that though, all them seeds that simply got tossed ;) kind of like all the Hot Wheels I destroyed as a kid if I had left them in the package are worth hundreds of dollars apiece now ;).

I agree, I'll never forget the fully seeded thai sticks I smoked for months back in the early 80's, what I'd give for some of those seeds now.

I'ts like grapes, everyone wants the seedless varieties, my mother, bless her soul, always thought seedless grapes were not natural. lol,.

Here are some more pictures I’ve highlighted the bits I’m unsure on thank you for your help guys
1E34D351-A455-4316-8749-F6C763954827.jpeg
EF71A675-0B99-40E6-BC40-802BAC2FB548.jpeg
3B041683-4251-40A4-A1B7-7774AF4EC3DE.jpeg
ECB4E18D-9DF1-42EA-8CEF-4A039FDA14E4.jpeg

Those there are ball sacks. Pinch them off. Sometimes thats enough at this stage. What strain is this??

Some plants will do this mid flower. AS LONG AS there are only a FEW, pinching them off should be enough.

THose Calyx by the stem with pistols coming out is completely normal. Its that oblong ball sack that is a male bit and needs to be removed pronto. You have about a week before they open and they are getting close to opening.

Don't panic unless its ALL over the plant thats a hermaphrodite, chop it down and get your money back from the seed vendor, is my advice.

Back
Top Bottom