Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Sorry i never have ordered as i can buy them in Stoon for cheaper than your website price? Seems a bit odd EH lol...all that being said i have nothing growing atm as im waiting on a medical card and a legal medical grow paperwork to finalize....i have a friend who has had 100% germ success though....i feel kinda like a second class customer if i can purchase cheaper 2 provinces over though so ill stick with what works lol

My town here in Canada has three dispensaries, one head shop, and at least one hydroponics store where you can buy crop kind seeds for the same price as the site. I bought some candy can autos from the dispensary and I am on day 24. They have been an absolute pleasure to grow to date. Great genetics.

420-magazine-mobile846943961.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1077319098.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:thumb:I have ordered several times and so far, 4 varieties, all autos. I have had 100 % germination and have enjoyed some really good smoke! Great service, great quality, one week delivery time, from time order placed, almost every time! I had one order running late and called them and they sent out another shipment immediately! When a week later I received both orders on the same day, I called them to offer payment for the second order and they said "your gift from us to a good customer"! Also, a couple free seeds with every variety ordered! The only thing better would be if they gave them away free! My sincere thanks to Crop King!:rollit:

I am actually looking for a reliable seed bank - There are so many !... intimidating!
2nd year grower - I live in Oregon, USA with an outdoor crop -
Will check their site - People 's comments seem to share positive experiences ...
Thank you-

I am actually looking for a reliable seed bank - There are so many !... intimidating!
2nd year grower - I live in Oregon, USA with an outdoor crop -
Will check their site - People 's comments seem to share positive experiences ...
Thank you-
I would bet you are going to be pleased with your decision! I was reluctant to order seeds and pay cash or use my credit card to purchase from an international source outside the USA. Crop King had so many positive reviews and offered to accept Western Union and other alternative electronic payments. I took the leap and am happy with the delivery, service and the high quality of the seeds! :rollit: Thanks to our Canadian Friends at Crop King! A close friend has purchased and grown Purple Kush and White Widow and they where WOW! I have been growing exclusively autos for the past three years and have used 4 CK varieties(Northern Lights, Early Miss, Train Wreck and Candy Cane) and loved them all! Happy Customer :thumb:

Crop King is good!

Have grown out many of their strains! About to harvest Hash Plants next weekend. Have completely switch to DWC for my 7 Candy Canes and they are doing great! IMO auto's are done best in DWC.

Next round is from a different seed bank because they didn't have white widow in stock when I needed seeds. Will be running Cherry Bomb, Bubble Gum, Blueberry, White Widow and Green Poison.

Would all have been CKS if they didn't have stock issues.

I'm almost there with trying DWC. I have everything I need but it wasn't designed to go together. It's a 2gal pail with a lid and medium holder that is over-sized. I tried it once but couldn't get a seed to start growing. I put a water pump in the water to run the water up the top to run over the seed in a rooter plug. I might try it again next summer.

I am using 5 gal buckets with 6" net top lids in hydroton.

No drip lines ever just an air stone per bucket. They have taken off like nothing I ever expected using advanced nutrients.

This is under a 600w hps and 12/12 while my photo plants finish. I imagine 18/6 would be crazy growth.

This is my first DWC but I followed CKS germ instructions and placed into about 1x1 rock wool cubes when seed had a small tap root. Then under a dome for a few days until roots popped through. Then right into the final hydroton/DWC buckets.

Maybe watering with PH'd water every day / other day about 1 tablespoon... Roots just find there way down there.

DWC is really easy just don't complicate it. (From a fucking noob so...)

One of my 5 week old Candy Canes has a stalk as thick as my photo period hash plants that are soil grown and ready for harvest next weekend.

I will never do soil again. Even if something happens and I destroy 7 candy canes and 5 new photo period plants, DWC is the way IMO. Just running AN Micro, Grow, Bloom this go.

I have even had PH issues in the 5 weeks. My PH pen "died" and everytime I PH in the last week I had to calibrate with Coke Zero at 3.8 and my plants are still going strong.

:rollit:Hello everybody! I use to grow hydro under MH/HPS and got great results! I switched to all organic compost based soil grows several years back to match my last 30 years of organic farming on my mini farm. I also switched to just a T5 light and autos only a couple years ago! Partly the switch was made because of paranoia, the need to be even more compact and stealthy and the fact my old equipment needed a lot of replacement elements. Anyway, I get very good results from autos grown under just a 6 tube- 55watts each T5 fixture and the compost ,perlite ,vermiculite and milled peat moss mix. I get a little less yield ,most likely, but the cooler light and lower cost without the ventilation system (only a small $12 circulation fan and timer), less heat signature for the Goons to spot, etc. make up for it. I miss growing photos and the large yields but now being semi retired and on limited income I can't afford all the gear and chemicals and the 1000 watts plus for the grow (I do not sale any!) I agree with the others that hydro is a great method to grow and I still use my old clone bucket! But it may surprise some how good a product with high THC and decent yields are possible from relatively inexpensive organic soil grows. I have grown cannabis outside as well for 45 years, one time as a commercial grower and know a little about Bud yields and quality pot. Some of My best (yields) indoor crops came from hydro/MH/HPS grows but my experience is that I have had less insect, disease, ph problems, and the like with at least some equally good quality and yields from organic soil grows under those lights. I do have a lot of sources of materials for my compost on my mini farm and that can make a difference. CKS autos have yielded from almost 1 ounce to over 3 1/2 ounces(cured) for me ,with an average from about 2 ounces to nearly three ounces per plant, depending on the variety and grow, with three to four grows per year of 4 plants per grow under the same light fixture. Enough to keep me happy! Anyway you grow, enjoy the experience! Learning what is best for you at any given time is part of that experience. Experiment, enjoy and appreciate all the information and sources growers have now! Hopefully, all of us will be free to grow Cannabis in our gardens soon, regardless of where we live! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom