Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

Here's my small grow at 130 days (almost 9 weeks flowering). It's a CKS, but not sure what. Supposed to be Early Miss auto. It's not an auto, so I'm not sure if it's really Early Miss.

I'm thinking a few more weeks to go but she's filling out great over the past 3 weeks :high-five:

Definitely not an Early Miss! Sounds like my Candy Canes that were actually Sour Jack and the bud growth actually looks very similar as well. Who knows!

Definitely not an Early Miss! Sounds like my Candy Canes that were actually Sour Jack and the bud growth actually looks very similar as well. Who knows!
Same exact thing as myself. They did send me new seeds once I contacted them. I bought 10 Short ryder autos. Only 1 was an auto out of 5. 2 others took 8 weeks, not the 6 as advertised. Talk to them ....they were very helpful to me sorting things out.

Thanks for the feedback. I was also affected by the Candy Cane that turned out to be Sour Jack. They did replace those seeds for me. I have plenty of seeds. Not knowing what kind of plant it is doesn't bother me as much as the photo vs auto issue.

I grow in a small tent. When I start an auto, my hope is that I'm done in less than 100 days. By the time I realized it wasn't an auto and I flipped the lights, she was already 50 days old (about 20 days later than an auto starts blooming). Going to 12/12 really pisses me off because I can't start another plant at 12/12. I have to wait until this plant is finished.

CKS has been good to me over the past couple years - having won some free seeds in contests (in addition to those I purchased). However, the screw ups between photo and auto is particularly aggravating.

The good news is, this plant has much nicer buds than my Sour Jack had. If you check out that plant in my other journal, I had to bend that main cola radically to keep it from hitting the light. The smoke was also very good - so much so that I'm almost out of it.

Pretty sure the smoke is going to be great. I have some other autos I plan to get going soon.:Namaste:

:passitleft:

Exactly!! Reason I personally will never use CKS again was when I got photo period instead of autos. Any autos back then would have been better than photo periods!

Now I just grow photo period monsters!

King just received my emaf beans and I can't wait to start this crop! Ordered 5 received 7! Plan on topping at 14 days then doing some lst. Using organic soil with worm castings and mammoth p.

Since receiving my beans I decided to test 1 seed out of the 7 I received keep in mind I only ordered 5 so I thought I'd test one out with the germination process they've recommended. After 18 hours of soaking the bean has cracked and placed between paper towels. 2-7 days is the noted germination time period which what they're instructions say, so we shall see if a tap root grows or not during this time period. I'm excited to see how this goes because if all goes well I plan to start one bean a month for consistent harvest which will also tell me if I plan to continue business with ck.

Since receiving my beans I decided to test 1 seed out of the 7 I received keep in mind I only ordered 5 so I thought I'd test one out with the germination process they've recommended. After 18 hours of soaking the bean has cracked and placed between paper towels. 2-7 days is the noted germination time period which what they're instructions say, so we shall see if a tap root grows or not during this time period. I'm excited to see how this goes because if all goes well I plan to start one bean a month for consistent harvest which will also tell me if I plan to continue business with ck.

I do lot better without using the paper towels. I plant unsoaked seeds right to the soil and have almost 100% germination. Just an FYI.

What would you say your germination ratio is between doing straight to soil vs the paper towel

Much much much better. I've ruined entire packs of seeds with the towel method. Undoubtedly it's my own fault somehow, but I just can't get the hang of doing it that way. Now I just do them the way they evolved to do it themselves. Doesn't take any longer and there's less handling.

imma give that a shot then while I can just because I fail at checking the towel moisture sometimes and last thing I want is a dried out seed.

And the moisture is the main reason I fuck up, I think. I just go right to the starter pots, although my present plants didn't even go through that stage, just went straight to the final pots. I guess what i'm trying to say is that I'm trying to see what steps I can do without. I'm new at this myself and I see so many people on here going hyper-tech, whereas it's my nature to use simplicity.

Well my first seed to germinate was 100% successful. It is now planted in organic soil with worm castings. Plan to feed straight water using reverse osmosis for the first 5 weeks then go to a feeding schedule using fox farms trio and mammoth p til 2 weeks before harvest. Planted early miss beans for this first crop I plan to start a new bean every week to keep consistent harvests.

planted a CBDutch Treat seed on Mar. 18th of 2017. Harvested 18Sep, dry bud came to more than 2 pounds and the plant

spent its entire life from seed to harvest in a 20 gallon bucket outside. Sounds like their stuff grows as well as they say it will.

KING first time getting seeds and growing
Crop King was awesome!
very helpful and friendly told me exactly how I would receive my seeds.
I am a first time grower and have been very excited. I am 4 for 4 with germation
very happy with results thus far.
I am a total NOOB and find these forums and pics very helpful

So I'm a little concerned. My little girl seems to have came to a pause. What I mean is the germination went quick, the soil break was quick, she got a little taller but she hasn't started a second node the first set of single finger leaves are still the only ones showing. Like it's still just the cotyledan then the first true leave but no other growth. The first true leaf is getting bigger but she's yet to start her second set and compared to the other autos I've seen at her age she hasn't grown like she should have and she's on day 9. I'm thinking I received a photo and not an auto. I'd post a picture but I'm not sure how from my phone.

So I’m a little concerned. My little girl seems to have came to a pause. What I mean is the germination went quick, the soil break was quick, she got a little taller but she hasn’t started a second node the first set of single finger leaves are still the only ones showing. Like it’s still just the cotyledan then the first true leave but no other growth. The first true leaf is getting bigger but she’s yet to start her second set and compared to the other autos I’ve seen at her age she hasn’t grown like she should have and she’s on day 9. I’m thinking I received a photo and not an auto. I’d post a picture but I’m not sure how from my phone.

Ok update figured out the picture thing! Here she is...
EBD68250-DFA4-4DB4-9F53-3B38C2AC2759.jpeg
AB1AF6A1-128E-443A-BB2E-1174589CFBE2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom