Have You Ordered From Crop King Seeds?

I'm a new grower and I jumped out the window buying this tent lol. I need it for lots of medical reasons. I brought a Gorilla grow tent 5x5 with the K51000 lights. Didn't even know were to buy seeds lol. I told the salesman -----------s if you can tell me where I can buy seeds from I'll buy the tent. That's when he told me Crop king. I have to say was a little worried at first. The customer service is wonderful. I think I call about 5 times to make sure I was doing it right. What an easy process in no time they open up. Now with that being said I ran into some trouble! My tent was delivered 2 days later then it was supposed to be. I had to put the seeds in soil that same day. Called Crop king to see if I could just order more. Because I really thought they were done. Customer service said no place them in a window and they will be fine. I put them outside under a mess net for 2 days. The second day 3 showed signs of life. Long story long lol. Finally got them in the tent. I'm happy to say after more water and good light. Now they're all up and happy

ive never had any issues with this method.

I've had nothing but bad luck doing it. I guess I don't have the touch for that method. Since I went straight to soil I've had 100% germination, and I'm on my second lot that way now.

Sometimes there are just bad seeds. I was lucky with my first grow, Northern Lights that the first three I soaked all popped in paper towels with a smooth transition to soil. Then I tried some Haze and had trouble getting them to pop between the towels or manage the transition to soil. Went through all 7 that I had received with different methods(CKS replaced them - this was 2015). On and off I've had some issues getting a seed or two become viable. I also only do one, maybe two seeds at a time so I'm not planting all of them at once. When I've had troubles, I've tried most alternatives. Whatever works and you feel most lucky with is the method you should go with. I see people swearing by every method out there.
:Namaste:

Sometimes there are just bad seeds. I was lucky with my first grow, Northern Lights that the first three I soaked all popped in paper towels with a smooth transition to soil. Then I tried some Haze and had trouble getting them to pop between the towels or manage the transition to soil. Went through all 7 that I had received with different methods(CKS replaced them - this was 2015). On and off I've had some issues getting a seed or two become viable. I also only do one, maybe two seeds at a time so I'm not planting all of them at once. When I've had troubles, I've tried most alternatives. Whatever works and you feel most lucky with is the method you should go with. I see people swearing by every method out there.
:Namaste:

That's for sure, and there are lots of methods out there. I've had very bad luck with three packs of seeds and I got two packs replaced by CKS. The third pack, well, I didn't want to push my luck so I let it slide.

But on the positive side of it, I found my preferred method that I plan on sticking to.

King.

Ordered on 6/4 as in my mailbox 6/9, 5 - Candy Cane Auto's, 5- White Widow Autos, received 6 of each.
Did they germ method as instructed on one of each of the strains.. about 24hr later had taps, 48hr later ready to put in soil... about 48 after they both popped the surface. Doing ok thus far I think, have no complaints about CKS at this time. Didn't even enough I ordered just after they changed management\owners.

I've seen other websites have a lot more selection. But then I heard it can take months to get them if at all.
420-magazine-mobile56210832.jpg

Hello people of 420 mag. idk if any of you have read my comments but i had some issues with crop king seeds. my haze xtreme had a hatch rate of 2/5 seeds, and both of those seeds had a very obvious genetic mutation. one plant looked like it had flesh eating disease, the leaves were all warped and shit, and the other had a yellow camouflage thing going on. all the other seedlings in my cabinet were 100%. anyways. so the chat at crop king told me "i can give you 30% off your next order". fucking horse shit. so then i emailed them and they emailed me back and told me to call them. well to my surprise they were very respectable on the phone and they are going to send me another strain for free. I got the green crack. Actually very impressed with this customer service, the woman talked my ear off but hey, that's not a bad thing. So now I'm really hoping the green crack will turn out good because i would love to give some praise to a canadian company like this. my skunk no1 from them is doing pretty good, kind of a boring strain though to be honest, and I'm waiting to plant my blueberry.

i think being respectful and not being a demoralizing prick to people pays off. I was just honest and stern on the phone, and nice. They solved my problem. I got my money's worth.

I've got my fingers crossed, hoping this green crack will be good.

Side note: I recently sent in an order to true north seedbank. Also pretty decent so far. just planted my seeds but the ordering, payment and shipping was great. I got tracking and everything with my order. got an email telling me my seeds had been delivered morning of delivery. original breeders packs (i got kush bomb by bomb sseeds, and honduras by ace seeds) and it was packaged very nicely. the freebies were nice too.

I have 7 White Widow in the tent. They had a very rough start doing a little better. So I had a good friend send me some seeds. So I figured with the others being set back I'll have these girls go with them. Using Fox farms ocean forest with vermisterra worm casting T mammoth P and Cal mag. I also you some myko.
420-magazine-mobile779477737.jpg

I only have 1 shorty but she's not giving up lol
420-magazine-mobile1981795244.jpg

Back
Top Bottom