Having a go a cloning

not sure why they came small, instead click on the pics so their big pics then right click and choose properties, hopefully this will post them in full size
DSCF000345.JPG

DSCF001622.JPG

This is the method I use. how to build a cheap bubble cloner
It works just about every time. I think I've had 2 out of about 150 not root. Hell, I even got rosemary from the grocery store to root in 7 days. The only differences I made to mine is, I have the stem of the clone about 1/2" into the water. I use a 4" air stone in the bottom and the little neoprene pucks sold for aeroponic cloners. I use straight tap water PH'd to 5.5-5.9 range. Normally 5-7 days later I have nice roots. 24 hrs of light from a T5 light. I have noticed no difference in amount of time for roots to show when I scrape the outside of the stem. So I cut them from the plant with a razor on a bias then straight into the water. Never have any wilting issues and never have to touch them again until they have roots. Easy Piezy Lemon Squeezie.

Well its been about 7 days so far still alot of green there am i on the right track peeps

20130912_151100_zps95c55893.jpg

Top left one in pic looks to be yellowing on leaves a bit

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom