Haze.io - Special Ch9 Seeds Promo & Giveaway

What do you want Haze.io to bring in 2016?

• Cool promotions!

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • More free seeds with orders!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Free stuff! (stickers, tshirts, snapbacks)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New breeders and strains!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Bring back classics! (Please comment)

• Discounts!

• Cheap prices (As if we're not already the best in this area ;) )

• I don't care, as long as the quality of your strains is good!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Better service!

• Something else! (Please comment)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted in the poll
I don't care, as long as the quality of your strains is good!

I looked at you site, i dig. I will keep you guys in mind on my next order. My biggest concern is my present getting to me so the super stealth is very attractive to me.
Cheers thx for being a sponsor.

I chose, and paid for, super stealth on my last order. IMO, worth it! It wasn't just throwing away extra money for shipping. Order arrived in 8 days from placing it (across a very big pond).

That's cool someone I've met here won something. Awesome contest and congrats to RTK

I've won two contests since I arrived in November. This community loves us almost as much as we love it.

Glad you found the sub-forum, and thanks again to Haze.io for this promo and giveaway.

Which strain would you like to see returning? :)

wish I could remember. We didnt really have names for the stuff we bought so It is hard to say. I am sure Columbian gold and I see the strain floating around the seed banks. I got paid for fixing a guys car back in the 80s with an Oz of columbian. The guy was a great chef.

Now once upon a time my brother had some thing that came from Hawaii, was bright green gold, uniformly round and sweet. All ya needed was one little bit.
I hope to explore landraces/heirloom strains. But I dont grow for MeSelf. So I gotta find what my wife says she wants/likes.

I just love to grow always have and I now can do it within legal boundaries.
cheers

Which strain would you like to see returning? :)

Hello again

Right So. I have been thinking about what next strain to gather. I have narrowed it down to CannaBioGen Auto CBG and Ace seeds NepalJam.

I need to sleep on it. I have them both in my cart right now. I am wondering about the tracked with/without signature options. I am leaning toward the no signature tracked option.
Is there any benefit I am missing?

And extra stealth looks spot on.

Hello again

Right So. I have been thinking about what next strain to gather. I have narrowed it down to CannaBioGen Auto CBG and Ace seeds NepalJam.

I need to sleep on it. I have them both in my cart right now. I am wondering about the tracked with/without signature options. I am leaning toward the no signature tracked option.
Is there any benefit I am missing?

And extra stealth looks spot on.

The Columbia Gold from World of Seeds is a very popular choice when it comes to the Colombian heritage, but CannaBioGen and NepalJam are also great choices.

Both tracking options are equally good. The signed tracking option simply requires you to sign the package before it can be marked as delivered. In some cases where customers share their apartment/house with other people, it can happen that their package is received by another person in the household who forgets to forward it.

Another advantage is that you get a full end-to-end tracking with your package, rather than 'only' tracking updates on 5 points after despatch. (Find more information here: International Tracking & Signature Parcel Services | Royal Mail Group Ltd)

To be honest, these are the only reasons I can think of to choose signed tracking. At the end of the day, it's about your personal preference I suppose.

I received word last week that included in my prize pack would be the following seeds:

Vial 1 - CH9 - Black Widow x Blue Lemon Thai - x2 (Fem)
Vial 2 - CH9 - Toxic Blue 33 - x2 (Fem)
Vial 3 - CH9 - Pow 33 - x2 (Fem)

:yahoo:

Now I just have to research them.

I picked up the delivery of my prize package from the Haze.io Special Ch9 drawing today.

I was a bit shocked by how much managed to get into this box.

Stickers and several hats and a tshirt and ashtrays and rolling papers and stacks of filter papers and a nug jar and two grinders, one of them just beautifully adorned and timed for my Dark Devil.

Check out the artwork on this grinder!

And of course:

Thank you Haze.io for this packed prize package and sponsoring this incredible site!

I picked up the delivery of my prize package from the Haze.io Special Ch9 drawing today.

I was a bit shocked by how much managed to get into this box.

Stickers and several hats and a tshirt and ashtrays and rolling papers and stacks of filter papers and a nug jar and two grinders, one of them just beautifully adorned and timed for my Dark Devil.

Check out the artwork on this grinder!

And of course:

Thank you Haze.io for this packed prize package and sponsoring this incredible site!

We're happy you like your package :)

We're not messing about - The first prize of our promotion will be hooked up good ;)

Back
Top Bottom