Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

Scaring easy?

Bro you meet and Co and tell me she can’t scare you.

First flower defoliation today.

Also our 4th wedding anniversary on 4/4 which is cool.

So we had a vow reaffirmation or whatever this morning.

🤣

Nick & Co

01D56915-88F9-493D-B6AF-6EF955448122.jpeg
Nice line up you got there and as far as meeting your better half that’s because yer married to her. I’ve met several people from Thailand n found them to be the most polite, respectful and well mannered people I ever encountered. CL🍀

Nice line up you got there and as far as meeting your better half that’s because yer married to her. I’ve met several people from Thailand n found them to be the most polite, respectful and well mannered people I ever encountered. CL🍀
& Co mostly like that 🤣

Love her to bits.

Nick

You scared them? With your crazy hair and shades? Dude you scare me and I’m 12,000 miles away 🤣

Nick
What a night that was.
Oh the story would make you laugh.
I'm so glad I don't drink anymore. ;)
Don't worry your safe. :rofl:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Scaring easy?

🤣

Nick & Co

Congratulations my friend. :yahoo:
That's wonderful, hope you have many happy anniversary to come. :green_heart:

Bill284 😎

Scaring easy?

🤣

Nick & Co

Congratulations on your re-wedding Bro + Co. CL🍀

Its “Kali” Bubba for something grown by the original breeder. They copyrighted it I believe. They did “Mist” for sure. Funny - AK is their’s as well.

Just someone bred someone else’s seeds they bought. Called it “Cali Bubba” like
Its theirs.

Nick

I would suggest to everyone to avoid this supplier for a while. They don't answer the calls, get put on hold for 10 minutes then the call get drops for a call-back.

The call backs never come and the e-mails go unanswered.
Just a warning, gents! :(
Thanks Scott :thanks:
Sorry to hear your having issues.
I've had problems with their genetics but never their service.
Maby they are too busy now.
Might not be able to keep up with demand.
Either way good to know.
Hope you had a nice Easter. :high-five:
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Either way good to know.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Makes sense and gives weight to my theory. The original breeder sells limited versions - can’t always get regs or sometimes not fems. They only do a range of 18 seeds.

KaliBubba Strain​

KaliBubba is a trade mark name invented and registered by us for the seeds we sell under this name since 1995.
Mostly Sativa
Seeds of the KaliBubba were given away at different fairs to people who bought seeds. The feedback we received was very positive. Several people wrote: 'the best results they ever had' and others: 'this is the best strain of Serious Seeds'.

You can only buy regulars. I asked for some fems because I talk to one of the owners regularly. Mostly pictures of my kid 😂 If they’re not selling fems I suspect there is a reason. The ones the other guys call “Cali Bubba” perhaps not a very good pheno range they bred themselves from those original regs.

Nick

Either way good to know.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
That's what I think, Bill. they were good in the past. It's not the money that is the issue, ass long as it's well spent. It will take me over 3 years minus the dead ones. So far, my first six seeds were failures doing the same method I did with my cafe racers which I germinated 9 outta 10. Just started 2 more and crossing fingers.

Take care, Bill and keep up the good work.

Makes sense and gives weight to my theory. The original breeder sells limited versions - can’t always get regs or sometimes not fems. They only do a range of 18 seeds.

You can only buy regulars. I asked for some fems because I talk to one of the owners regularly. Mostly pictures of my kid 😂 If they’re not selling fems I suspect there is a reason. The ones the other guys call “Cali Bubba” perhaps not a very good pheno range they bred themselves from those original regs.

Nick
The ones I got were auto-flower and is said to be indica dominent. Hmmmm

Hey Amigo :ciao:
I put a little h202 in my water for the seed’s.
Seems to help them make to a plant from a seed.
15/15 last time. :thumb:
Hope your weekend is going well my friend.
Talk soon.

Bill284 :cool:

Talk soon.

Hi Bill!

I do similar. A small glass of water with a capful of H2O2. Sit in a warm dark spot for a day or so and they sprout tails. Straight into soil and 2 days later I have seedlings growing.

Others move to damp paper towels after one day if no tails.

Hi Bill!

I do similar. A small glass of water with a capful of H2O2. Sit in a warm dark spot for a day or so and they sprout tails. Straight into soil and 2 days later I have seedlings growing.

Others move to damp paper towels after one day if no tails.
What is H202 I just used H20 but am looking for any better way as with everything to do with growing.

Hi Scott,

Sometimes, meh. Doesn’t happen. Best will in the world. I killed 25/25 Girl Scout Cookies this year. Didn’t pop. died early. The ones that did start to grow (Don’t me wrong I made loads of mistakes) but that breeder of that strain. Meh. I onow more now. I would knowing what I know now get 50% at best.

This - 100% (Not the H2O2 - we want that at say 3% total in water) its probably what you swirl your mouth with at the dentist, or wash your hands with at the hospital. Its water with an extra Oxygen molecule.
Hi Bill!

Coincidentally I have a swimming pool that is cleaned with just H2O2 used dosed by a machine to the same. So I drop the seeds in a glass of those (per strain if required. The extra oxgen molecule cleans off any bacteria, possibly softens the shell and my guess maybe makes the seed rhink with that extra oxygen molecule, ooh I’ve been trodden up closer to the surface by an animal and might want to pop! Pure speculation by me the last one.

H2O2 is also known by the name Hydrogen Peroxide - Bill always has stock because he uses on his hair 🤣

Also - I need to add this to my signature rather than referencing @InTheShed all the time - my pool also likely has pee in. But is there a downside to ureic or ammonia type stuff?

Anyway.

My success rate with a touch of h202 cracking followed by ziplocks and paper towel. I use water at 7ph from the tap but earthy minerals, its bore hole water after that. Everything pops.

I keep riffing on it but that’s what works best. Then for me peat for a week or so and then coco.

Touch of H2O2 never hurts.

Nick

Talk soon.

I bang ‘em straight into dirt.

Back
Top Bottom