420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: August 2022

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: August 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.

All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:

• Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
The winner receives "Grow Journal of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers
GeoPot: Five 3 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 2lb Geoflora Veg & 2lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Herbies Seeds:
- Apple Betty Feminized (3 seeds)
- Gelato Auto Feminized (3 seeds)
- Runtz Punch Feminized Seeds (3 seeds)
Vivosun: VS1000 LED Grow Light & Three 5 Packs - 5 Gallon Grow Bags

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Members may only win this title once per year.

This contest is open to single grow Journals in Progress only, that have been updated by the original poster within the last 30 days.

As of Jan 1, 2022, perpetual journals are no longer permitted to be nominated in our contests. We realized that this contest was not fair to those who have created single grow journals to highlight methods, sponsors and genetics, as most perpetual journals are half filled with off topic conversations. Single journals simply cannot compete with perpetual journals that have multiple grows, many pages and years of gathered followers. This is the kind of loophole that creates the "popularity contest" mindset, so we opted to remove it to minimize drama and keep things fair. While we truly appreciate the teaching, content and comradeship that a perpetual journal provides, we cannot allow them to be a part of this contest any longer, nor do we have the time, energy and resources to add another contest.

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Paul Squiggle or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

Support the 420 Magazine community and your fellow members by getting involved with our contests and, if you don't already have a grow journal, please see How To Make A Grow Journal

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:

January: @StoneOtter - Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds
February: @Verbalist - DWC & Soil: Verb's Purple Puncher Autos, Mars Hydro TS 1000
March: @Stunger - Stunger's Organic Soil Stealth Balcony: Landrace Mulanje & Other Sativas
April: @LKABudMan - LKABudMan Back In Deep Water: 4 Purple Haze Clones In RDWC
May: @Grand Daddy Black - GDB's Express Grow
June: @Emilya - CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest
July: @HashGirl - HashGirl's Summer 2022 Grow Journal

:cheer::cheer: :cheer:
August Nominees

@GainesvilleGreen - Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow
I’d like to Nominate: Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

He grows both clones and seeds so there is something in his journal for everyone. I find his journal to be inclusive, educational and fun, which is a winning trifecta in itself.

GainesvilleGreen has an informative and interesting journal. G regularly updates, and his photography is on fleek. His plants are bursting with good health and he showcases some of our sponsors.

If you haven’t checked his journal out, pop in for a look, he is currently attempting to grow the ugliest most interesting looking seedling I’ve ever seen. Lolling!

So for me, for August, it’s this journal FTW

@Bill284 - Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic
I want to cast my vote for @Bill284 his journal is always very informative and he always promotes the Sponsors. His photography shows his techniques for growing,training and day to day caring for cannabis. He always takes time to answer all questions and he goes out of his way to welcome new members. I think he truly wants to educate new grower’s into a lifelong cannabis growing brotherhood.

@Melville Hobbes - Space Grow 2022: Skywalker OG, Romulan, Jack The Ripper & DV
I would like to nominate Melville Hobbes - Space Grow 2022: Skywalker OG, Romulan, Jack The Ripper & DV for grow journal of the month.

Melville updates regularly and always includes great photos. He is very thorough and detailed, and responds to everyone. You can tell he is a very dedicated and knowledgeable member and is well deserving of this nomination.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

How do you vote? And how many journal’s can you vote for?

Be sure to read the contest guidelines in the first post of this thread. :)

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Paul Squiggle or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.
Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

It is not to late to nominate a fellow grower, for this predigest recognition.

There are many deserving growers, but no on takes the time to recognize them; take.
Take time time and submit a short write up on them.

Tok..
My ladies would’ve died months ago without people like @Bill238,@HappyHazmat88,@Emiliya,@Mayne ,@Krissi Carbone ,@RoyGrowin,@HashGirl and many others. Come on people if you’ve been helped or not ya still need to vote.

Many, many, many deserving candidates. I love reading the nominations in this thread-they are so heartfelt.

Appreciate the kind words Cap, I only hope I have thanked those that have helped me here enough. Without them, I wouldn't still be here growing with y'all.

:cheer::cheer: :cheer:
August Nominees

@GainesvilleGreen - Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow
I’d like to Nominate: Hello 420 - My Haze, Mango & Berry Clone Grow

He grows both clones and seeds so there is something in his journal for everyone. I find his journal to be inclusive, educational and fun, which is a winning trifecta in itself.

GainesvilleGreen has an informative and interesting journal. G regularly updates, and his photography is on fleek. His plants are bursting with good health and he showcases some of our sponsors.

If you haven’t checked his journal out, pop in for a look, he is currently attempting to grow the ugliest most interesting looking seedling I’ve ever seen. Lolling!

So for me, for August, it’s this journal FTW

@Bill284 - Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic
I want to cast my vote for @Bill284 his journal is always very informative and he always promotes the Sponsors. His photography shows his techniques for growing,training and day to day caring for cannabis. He always takes time to answer all questions and he goes out of his way to welcome new members. I think he truly wants to educate new grower’s into a lifelong cannabis growing brotherhood.

@Melville Hobbes - Space Grow 2022: Skywalker OG, Romulan, Jack The Ripper & DV
I would like to nominate Melville Hobbes - Space Grow 2022: Skywalker OG, Romulan, Jack The Ripper & DV for grow journal of the month.

Melville updates regularly and always includes great photos. He is very thorough and detailed, and responds to everyone. You can tell he is a very dedicated and knowledgeable member and is well deserving of this nomination.

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom