Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

What is H202 I just used H20 but am looking for any better way as with everything to do with growing.
I think @NickHardy :ciao: said it's basically water with an extra oxygen molecular.
Here is what works for me 99.9% of c the time.
I'd say 100 % but there must be one that didn't pop.:rofl:
Get a bottle of plain water and cheap h202 from the dollar store.
Mix 10% solution of h202 with water.
Soak seeds exactly 18 hrs.
Time it.
Any more than that and there is a chance they will drown.
Then onto a heat mat with a stat at 24-26 c.
In moist paper towel.
Use the solution you soaked seeds in.
They need heat , air and moisture.
Just damp not soaking.
Within 24 hrs you should have tails.
I plant them tail down seed pod at the surface.
Works great.
Give it a try @KeithLemon :high-five:
Hey @scottreid1966

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

First time I heard of H202. What is the last 2?

Thanks, bro!
H2O2 is water (Ho2 - what we drink) just has an extra oxygen molecule.

Its called Hydrogen Peroxide.

You can:

Its cleans stuff really well with it in low dilutions and safe for a sip at very low dilutions in hospitals / or dentists. Your wounds get bathed in it should you be unfortunate wnough to be hurt.

In higher dilutions its what people dye their hair with - blond/white colour. Depends how long you leave it.

In very high solutions you can make bombs out of it.

For seeds it definitely cleans the shell of any bacteria, I think it softens its a touch 95%. I think some of those extra oxygen molecules helps when it goes to paper in Zipped Bag but that’s my gut feel.

Search online for 100ml 3% Hydrogen Peroxide mix or something - or your local pharmacy will likely have.

Just to add - I’ll check. The pool people say sometimes they deliver (not a typo) 35% H2O2 and sometimes 50% the system is set to deliver perfect - just a fluke of luck as when I put it in I had no plan to learn growing marijuana would be a thing. But we are we are .
🤣

Nick

Hi Scott,

Sometimes, meh. Doesn’t happen. Best will in the world. I killed 25/25 Girl Scout Cookies this year. Didn’t pop. died early. The ones that did start to grow (Don’t me wrong I made loads of mistakes) but that breeder of that strain. Meh. I onow more now. I would knowing what I know now get 50% at best.

This - 100% (Not the H2O2 - we want that at say 3% total in water) its probably what you swirl your mouth with at the dentist, or wash your hands with at the hospital. Its water with an extra Oxygen molecule.

Coincidentally I have a swimming pool that is cleaned with just H2O2 used dosed by a machine to the same. So I drop the seeds in a glass of those (per strain if required. The extra oxgen molecule cleans off any bacteria, possibly softens the shell and my guess maybe makes the seed rhink with that extra oxygen molecule, ooh I’ve been trodden up closer to the surface by an animal and might want to pop! Pure speculation by me the last one.

H2O2 is also known by the name Hydrogen Peroxide - Bill always has stock because he uses on his hair 🤣

Also - I need to add this to my signature rather than referencing @InTheShed all the time - my pool also likely has pee in. But is there a downside to ureic or ammonia type stuff?

Anyway.

My success rate with a touch of h202 cracking followed by ziplocks and paper towel. I use water at 7ph from the tap but earthy minerals, its bore hole water after that. Everything pops.

I keep riffing on it but that’s what works best. Then for me peat for a week or so and then coco.

Touch of H2O2 never hurts.

Nick
You try running any clones yet.
It's so much easier.
You get a plant to start with.
Not a finicky little girl.
I'm doing 20 or 30 this week.
I'll teach you.

Bill284 😎

I bang ‘em straight into dirt.
Hey T.:ciao::high-five:
How come no crack about my pic smoking the bong?

PSX_20230423_040239.jpg

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey T.:ciao::high-five:
How come no crack about my pic smoking the bong?

PSX_20230423_040239.jpg
Hi Bill :)

It’s a great pic! Tho I did vote VG’s levitating bud for cleverness.

Do you know the first thing I noticed? Your veins! You are a nurses dream!

I think @NickHardy :ciao: said it's basically water with an extra oxygen molecular.
Here is what works for me 99.9% of c the time.
I'd say 100 % but there must be one that didn't pop.:rofl:
Get a bottle of plain water and cheap h202 from the dollar store.
Mix 10% solution of h202 with water.
Soak seeds exactly 18 hrs.
Time it.
Any more than that and there is a chance they will drown.
Then onto a heat mat with a stat at 24-26 c.
In moist paper towel.
Use the solution you soaked seeds in.
They need heat , air and moisture.
Just damp not soaking.
Within 24 hrs you should have tails.
I plant them tail down seed pod at the surface.
Works great.
Give it a try @KeithLemon :high-five:
Hey @scottreid1966

Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill I asked this question earlier and thought I would be laugh at now that I hear what it is I do not care if I got laugh at. U the Man

You try running any clones yet.
It's so much easier.
You get a plant to start with.
Not a finicky little girl.
I'm doing 20 or 30 this week.
I'll teach you.

Bill284 😎
Do catch up dear boy!

I’ll post my “Cloning Surprise” today somewhere more relevant. We started with other peoples clones and grew good plants and then failed with seeds. With less experience and more experience. Then we grew from a lot of clones in different styles. The we grew from seeds in different styles. We have a favourite methodology now. We can grow from seed but the best thing we ever did (it was easy for us for sure as legal and a friend had some) buy some clones to start. Worry about growing from seed after. Its so much easier and less likely to make you want to give up.

But thank you your cloning in minutes then days to seedling thing I’ve read (link above its classic Bill easy to follow) is awesome! That I ever got chance to do any! Its all & Co 😅

Maybe the Solo Cup grow I can try 😅

Nick

Hi Scott,

Sometimes, meh. Doesn’t happen. Best will in the world. I killed 25/25 Girl Scout Cookies this year. Didn’t pop. died early. The ones that did start to grow (Don’t me wrong I made loads of mistakes) but that breeder of that strain. Meh. I onow more now. I would knowing what I know now get 50% at best.

This - 100% (Not the H2O2 - we want that at say 3% total in water) its probably what you swirl your mouth with at the dentist, or wash your hands with at the hospital. Its water with an extra Oxygen molecule.

Coincidentally I have a swimming pool that is cleaned with just H2O2 used dosed by a machine to the same. So I drop the seeds in a glass of those (per strain if required. The extra oxgen molecule cleans off any bacteria, possibly softens the shell and my guess maybe makes the seed rhink with that extra oxygen molecule, ooh I’ve been trodden up closer to the surface by an animal and might want to pop! Pure speculation by me the last one.

H2O2 is also known by the name Hydrogen Peroxide - Bill always has stock because he uses on his hair 🤣

Also - I need to add this to my signature rather than referencing @InTheShed all the time - my pool also likely has pee in. But is there a downside to ureic or ammonia type stuff?

Anyway.

My success rate with a touch of h202 cracking followed by ziplocks and paper towel. I use water at 7ph from the tap but earthy minerals, its bore hole water after that. Everything pops.

I keep riffing on it but that’s what works best. Then for me peat for a week or so and then coco.

Touch of H2O2 never hurts.

Nick
And don’t forget the pee per @InTheShed. Lmao CL🍀

You trying to get me banned?

L O L L I N G !
If they haven't yet
Do catch up dear boy! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You had as many concussions as me you would have trouble remembering all your threads too.;)

I’ll post my “Cloning Surprise” today somewhere more relevant. We started with other peoples clones and grew good plants and then failed with seeds. With less experience and more experience. Then we grew from a lot of clones in different styles. The we grew from seeds in different styles. We have a favourite methodology now. We can grow from seed but the best thing we ever did (it was easy for us for sure as legal and a friend had some) buy some clones to start. Worry about growing from seed after. Its so much easier and less likely to make you want to give up.

But thank you your cloning in minutes then days to seedling thing I’ve read (link above its classic Bill easy to follow) is awesome! That I ever got chance to do any! Its all & Co 😅

Maybe the Solo Cup grow I can try 😅

Nick
23” tall to start.
10 days I’ll have a full crop. :thumb:
2 weeks they are ready for anything.
$25.00 a clone in the spring.
30 nets $750.00
Everyone is bugging me already.
They are down south where it’s warm.
I’m still looking at snow banks here.
But I bought worms today.

# VIVOSUN # Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

24 inch tall cloner ;)

PSX_20230423_191115.jpg

PSX_20230423_190935.jpg

PSX_20230423_190857.jpg

@NickHardy
$12.99 at Crappy Tire vs. $135.00 plus tax and delivery for one off the webs.
Time to rock and roll.

# VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

Hi Bill :)

It’s a great pic! Tho I did vote VG’s levitating bud for cleverness.

Do you know the first thing I noticed? Your veins! You are a nurses dream!
Before I got hurt and fell I’ll I was 230 lb.
Barely 150 now.
Half the man I used to be.
They can take pints of blood I never feel it.
Funny enough though I been giving tons lately.
My doc found something wrong with my thyroid.
Explains all my issues.
Maybe I can start putting on a few, if she can fix me?:rofl:Nobdy else has.;)
More tests first though. Fek
Hope you finally had a nice weekend off T.
Talk soon.

Barely 150 now.
Explains all my issues.
Talk soon.

Thyroid problems are rubbish.

It’s usually a pretty easy fix if you trust “Big Pharma” lol.

An appropriate Thyroxine dose an hour before eating each day usually does the trick

Thyroid problems are rubbish.

It’s usually a pretty easy fix if you trust “Big Pharma” lol.

An appropriate Thyroxine dose an hour before eating each day usually does the trick
One pill a day for most people.
My brother has hypothyroidism, so did my mom.

Barely 150 now.
Explains all my issues.
Talk soon.

|I hear ya, bro! In 2014 I fell over 20 feet through a bad wwoden deck. My feet hit a pallet of rebars and my head followed onto the cement. Glad to be alive but it was a life changing event. Instead of retiring at 60 as planned, I gotta do the whole none yards. :(

Back
Top Bottom