Heavens Shores - Bill's 2022 Grow: Come Meet Howie! Show Us Your Grow Too - Bring A Pic

you leave your jars way too empty. i pack mine using a can to squash as much bud in as i can. i only leave enough space at the top for a hygrometer lol :p

you leave your jars way too empty. i pack mine using a can to squash as much bud in as i can. i only leave enough space at the top for a hygrometer lol :p
I find the bottom stays damp if I compact them.
I've cases and cases of jars and some Grove Bags.
I'm not worried about running out.
One of the few things that survived the fire was a skid of jars.
If the insurance company asks I do preserves, tomatoes, beets that sorta thing. ;)
Hehe.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

how'd the grove bag work out ? we used to use 5gal pails with special lids. you can still get the lids separate.

That's a stack o weed Bill!
Thanks Buddy. :thanks:
Wrong thread but it's all relative. ;)
I've been laying off since the pneumonia.
Almost had one the other day but changed my mind.
I think it's time to crack out the Apple Betty. :bong:
And the ole bong.
Have a good Amigo. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

That's a stack o weed Bill!

bill actually has a pic of the clean up

full

bill actually has a pic of the clean up

full
Dam I know how he feels.
My back is the same shape. 😂
Thanks Bluter :thanks:
:passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I usually fit 2 ounces in a quart jar, still room for hygrometer...

:lot-o-toke:

I usually fit 2 ounces in a quart jar, still room for hygrometer...

:lot-o-toke:
It also depends on the jar an American quart (.946 liters 32oz ) is smaller than a liter jar
An imperial quart is 40 oz or 1.13 liters. I have 2 quart imperial jars, some with the rubber ring & glass lids.
IMG_2286.JPG

my man that is some good weight. Nice work! I love the stalk on that girl. I've had about the size of a tennis ball, never that big. NIIIICCCEEE

It also depends on the jar an American quart (.946 liters 32oz ) is smaller than a liter jar
An imperial quart is 40 oz or 1.13 liters. I have 2 quart imperial jars, some with the rubber ring & glass lids.
IMG_2286.JPG

That gives me an idea for a mod, maybe I can get a gasket to fit around my small hydrometers and stick in the tops :/

That is partially because of the way I pot and uppot.
If you look you can see that I Mound up the center and create a lower moat area that tapers away from the center.
Water/nutrients always run to the outside edges drawing roots.
And keeping wet coco or soil away from the underside of leaves.
How you fill your pot is very important
@Bill284 Method explains how to do it!
Hi Bill, love your method. I also use air-pots but even though I pack the sides as you suggested, the water still flows out un the upper holes.

I have been putting a feeding tube from side to center before adding more soil and my lil lady. It does the job but you never had to do that, to my knowledge.

Take care and cheers!

Before I got hurt and fell I’ll I was 230 lb.
Barely 150 now.
Half the man I used to be.
They can take pints of blood I never feel it.
Funny enough though I been giving tons lately.
My doc found something wrong with my thyroid.
Explains all my issues.
Maybe I can start putting on a few, if she can fix me?:rofl:Nobdy else has.;)
More tests first though. Fek
Hope you finally had a nice weekend off T.
Talk soon.

# VIVOSUN # Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
My son was born without any thyroid he takes synthroid every day He's 6 foot tall and weighs 280 pounds and is 45 yrs old

My son was born without any thyroid he takes synthroid every day He's 6 foot tall and weighs 280 pounds and is 45 yrs old
Hope he is OK my friend. :Namaste: :green_heart:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi Bill, love your method. I also use air-pots but even though I pack the sides as you suggested, the water still flows out un the upper holes.

I have been putting a feeding tube from side to center before adding more soil and my lil lady. It does the job but you never had to do that, to my knowledge.

Take care and cheers!
Hey Scott so sorry I missed this post my friend.
No tube.
Just fill em like I demonstrate and I never get leaks.
Unless upside-down. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

He's fine Born with out thyroid and a brain tumor thought to be a embryo He works every day making air bag for cars
Glad he is doing well. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom