Hello 420 fam

see, now that was kinda my point. there is absolutely nothing wrong with that 600. i started with a heavy hot 1k magnetic ballast, lol.

no tent, so i did essentially a shower curtain of panda film hanging from a circle of pex tubing with a sharkbite union. vertical bulb, fan shooting straight up from under the bulb. 1k bulb 2 inches from the plants with no burning, lol. a decorative wall thermo for temps. 8 deep chunkolate plants that grew over 6 feet tall. awesome.

those were the days. K.I.S.S.

have fun eh

as to the led, i'm just not "sold" on it yet. i have seen much better growth with my 1k on my light mover than i so far have seen with my 1200 w led.

and the cmh, is awesome, the timing just happened that i won POTM and got a free led right after buying it. so that's why i say it's untested in my tent. it only had a week or so run time.

have fun eh

He knows what he is talking about :)

now now birdie, don't get too carried away. i'm still a noob here, only been growing a few years. i can't remember for sure the first year, maybe 2010 or 11.

i try with what i have to achieve what i want.

have fun eh

He knows what he is talking about :)

now now birdie, don't get too carried away. i'm still a noob here, only been growing a few years. i can't remember for sure the first year, maybe 2010 or 11.

i try with what i have to achieve what i want.

have fun eh
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom