Hello 420Magazine community

imSoFated

Hey guys although I am a new member I have been actively searching through these threads for a long time as an inactive member and I felt as if it was time I joined and Introduced my self. I am a college student in California straight out of the San Joaquin valley I am here to share my knowledge but as well as become a wiser grower. My field of study is chemistry I also have a background in plant biology and physiology and well as psychology. I have many interests as you can tell. But my passion is in growing flowers. I think we can all agree growing brings relief such as meditation. But we also know caring for our flowers can bring us some financial bonuses. That being said I am happy to be part of this community and look forward to participating within the community.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Heya fated,, hey,, i got this problen with my roses,, love to hear what you have to say on the subject,, cheers:high-five:

:Namaste:

Hey imSOfated, :welcome:

Plant psychology, or should I imply the Oxford comma? :)

Hahaha yes I like to study the behavior and thinking process of my little friends .. . I guess I'm looking into branching off into my own area of study.Thank you for the welcome!

No I was only being sarcastic about branching off lol. I think I have enough on my hands as of right now .

Back
Top Bottom