Hello! Cloning advice?

KitLing

420 Member
New grower here. Excited to be among the community!

I have started my first cloning process. They have been under the dome for 6 days now and am not sure what to think about their "process" so far (looking quite limp). Soaked rockwool at 5.5 PH (no nutes) and shook about half of the water out. Keeping my room at 75° and around 60% humidity. No heating mat. Just two T8 fixtures. Spraying once a day with tap water and root supplement. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!
IMG_43271.jpg

Forgot the welcome to 420 magazine Kitling . You are in a position to start a journal of your grow . If you want to check out below on this post is a link for new members the helpful one. You’ll like what you see !

Forgot the welcome to 420 magazine Kitling . You are in a position to start a journal of your grow . If you want to check out below on this post is a link for new members the helpful one. You’ll like what you see !

Thank you! I have 6 other plants about to transition to flower that I'm going to start a half point journal on.

Thank you! I have 6 other plants about to transition to flower that I'm going to start a half point journal on.
When you start it give me a @West Hippie and I’ll respond . @ this in front on a name call us out !

I always cloned straight into coco in drink cups, 100% clone rate. Mist once a day.
Once those rockwool ones start rooting, you will see the tops start to perk up.
Think they look fine, good work. Can take up to 2 weeks to get roots going.

I always cloned straight into coco in drink cups, 100% clone rate. Mist once a day.
Once those rockwool ones start rooting, you will see the tops start to perk up.
Think they look fine, good work. Can take up to 2 weeks to get roots going.
Thanks man! I'm sure that works really well. Wanted to try a full rockwool grow and see how it goes. Just experimenting with a few things. I should probably just start another journal with this new grow.

Back
Top Bottom