Hello from the NW

Jaynseattle

Hello everyone :yummy: MMJ A patient and 1st time grower here, I am obviously from the NW, hope to receive any feedback and or tips from photos. I've been experimenting with A Blueberry clone, from A dispensary (the now mother) and A 400w MH light and four recently aquired T8 cfl's. With a lot of trial and error Ive ended up with 4 plants A crippled mother, due to improperly taking clones and three other pretty healthy looking plants, they are sleeping right now so pics later.

Although the strain seems to have mutated or something, now they only having three leaves instead of five which they started with, I am not sure if this was due to hardcore over trimming or the my light being to weak or to far away, but three of them seem pretty healthy.

They have all showed signs of prebudding so I took eight starts then tryed to set them into blooming cycle, I do not think my light is good enough to send them into full bloom. I'll have a 1000w hps ballast and bulb soon. I have not used any fans on the plants, nitrous or anything fancy, just Alaskan fish feed mix bloom and veg with tap water.

Ive been working with a next to nothing of A budget but hope to continually upgrade my setup. Ive just recently took some starts five days ago and am hoping to make A 2nd generation. Some of them are looking rather yellow and in the past have had a low success rate cloning Ive posted some pics in hopes for some feedback/recommendations.

IMG_0029.png

I have a heating pad under them to try and promote root growth not sure how effective it really is. Eventually ill upgrade to A plant heating mat or some heating cables. Watering them every couple days or when they start looking dry and I have them on A 24/7 cycle.

IMG_0031.png

IMG_0032.png

IMG_0033.png

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom