Hello everyone looking to learn

towboattrash

Hello evereryone. I am 50yrs old I have esophageal cancer stage 3 & in 1 lympnode went through 29 radiation treatments
& 2 months of chemo with 2 diff kinds of chemo 1. Cisplatin & 5Fu
The cisplatin screwed up my hearing, permanent hearing loss and bad ringing in my ears.
While it is basically gone, it has spread to my right femur and my left hip. So now it is in my bone marrow and considered a stage 4 and not much they can do, but zap it with radiation
and just chase it as it pops up.
So I'm basically screwed.
But the only thing that helps with the nausea and pain is smoking Marijuana.

Usually I just take about 3-4 good drags and I got a buzz and feel better.

I bought some seeds and fixing to grow my own indoors. So I'm looking to learn to how to do it right

Welcome. There is lots to learn here. You need to look at some of the CCO threads. SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall This would be a place to start. Sue has compiled a lot of info in one place with links to every where you should read. Remember THC kills cancer. You can use it for more then the side effects of chemo and radiation.

When you get things started, start a journal and the great people here will jump in and help!!

Good luck and healing vibes sent your way. :green_heart::peace:

Welcome. There is lots to learn here. You need to look at some of the CCO threads. SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall This would be a place to start. Sue has compiled a lot of info in one place with links to every where you should read. Remember THC kills cancer. You can use it for more then the side effects of chemo and radiation.

When you get things started, start a journal and the great people here will jump in and help!!

Good luck and healing vibes sent your way. :green_heart::peace:

Thanks supergroomer.
Used to be a head late 70's to 91. Been clean since.
But yes that is my goal is for healing, kinda hard to find stuff in a state that don't allow it. But doing what I can.

Back
Top Bottom