Hello Everyone :)

Lost1

Hello everyone
My user name says it all, I am the lost one.
I have never grown before, but have always smoked. :ganjamon:
After many months of over priced brick cheese and money getting tighter I am going to try. My mental state is depending it. I get no relief from the brown bud that has plagued my town.
I have some bag seed from some good stuff I got about a year ago and will start with that.
Thats my story,and this is the best site ever. If I hadnt found this site I would have never tried.
So thanks everyone. :thanks:

Thats why 420 is here to help Create Cannabis Awareness!:welcome: Lost1 You are not lost any more, you have found a home! Enjoy all that 420 has to offer on Ideas for a grow and help during a grow and After! But First things first find A growers journal that most suits you read, ask questions. Than check the growroom forum for more info. Best of luck 420 is here for you!:peace:

Started growin for the same reasons and my first grow was some awesome silverhaze...wish I would have been connected here from the start. Welcome to 420!
:ganjamon:

:welcome::welcome::welcome:
Glad you have joined us here at 420.
I was exactly just like you paying outrageous prices for bad smoke.
Now, with the help of the good people here I am growing my own. I've learned so much I can't believe it. So join us and give it a try.
There is fun to be had here.:cheer:
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom