Hello Freedom Fighters!

Tennessee Tim

I have been growing Pot since 1967! I live in an oppressive state that still persecutes its citizens for using God's herbal plants (but allows the use of dangerous man made alcohol). I hope that the pressure coming from the new "Free States" will change that soon! Keep on pushing for the rights of your fellow citizens and to eliminate the "Oppressor States" controls over our gardens and what we grow to eat, smoke or drink! I hope that someday soon everybody around the world will be free of persecution for growing /using natural God given herbs! I use pot to self medicate for my RA and just to relax!

Welcome to 420 Mag fellow Volunteer. I too hope that TN gets it's head on straight. Might take a while since we have a deeply religious/righteous population (AKA we're smack in the middle of the bible belt). Although I find more and more people who self medicate and or grow. Darn near everyone around me grows.

Anyhow, I look forward to getting to know you more. If you have general grow questions you can ask in the FAQs sub forum. Feel free to find a grow journal or 20 and follow along, say hi. Be sure to follow the Vendor/Sponsor forum for promotions, discounts etc.

See you around!

:welcome:

Welcome to 420 Mag fellow Volunteer. I too hope that TN gets it's head on straight. Might take a while since we have a deeply religious/righteous population (AKA we're smack in the middle of the bible belt). Although I find more and more people who self medicate and or grow. Darn near everyone around me grows.

Anyhow, I look forward to getting to know you more. If you have general grow questions you can ask in the FAQs sub forum. Feel free to find a grow journal or 20 and follow along, say hi. Be sure to follow the Vendor/Sponsor forum for promotions, discounts etc.

See you around!

:welcome:

Man made booze. God made grass. Who would YOU trust? The bible belt should be all over grass!!!! :) :peace:

The bible belt should be all over grass!!!! :) :peace:

It is, lol. I find that to be true more and more. They just don't know and won't admit it...to each other. Cannabis still has the reefer madness tabu factor hanging over it here, and as such receives little outward support.

It's funny. I have found myself in a unique situation, with a unique perspective. Able to watch these people hide the same secrets from each other. Far different than Cali.

Larrivee, thanks for the gracious welcome! I hope that all of us sharing will help hasten freedom coming to our entire land!

I find that pot enhances my communing with God's creation, makes me more tolerant, helps me to be a little more humble and appreciate his greatness and I enjoy tending the garden that he made! I have no problem being fairly open about my support of legalization from church members here. According to my father, every alley in Memphis had pot growing in it and it lined the roads and rails in the 1920's here in the south. Most women of the day did not smoke. They used tincture of cannabis in their afternoon tea!The problem is nearly 90 years of oppression and propaganda has made many people into brainwashed sheep of the authorities or in fear of their government! Care must be taken ,because you never know who will turn on you! Tyranny from the control freaks has made a mockery of our Constitutions stated right of citizens to the pursuit of life ,liberty and happiness! I salute the new "Free States" and hope they will help spread that freedom across the land!

I just may be there in the back of a tent with a good smoke! I don't live far from Memphis even now and sure grew some great pot in the seventies along the river bluff north of the Loosahatchie River near Shelby Forest!

I completely agree. I live out in Oregon which just passed recreational use in July. I only hope your state will open its eyes and see the light as well. Best wishes from Oregon.

It's a dream I don't see coming true in my home state anytime soon. Another one of the reasons I moved. I do love visiting the mountains of my youth when I can though.

Back
Top Bottom