Hello to all!

elliotelee

:yummy::yummy: Hello,

My name is Elliot and I will soon be a 1st time grower. Part of my equipment is still in shipping land! I am excited about growing and to have found such a wonderful forum to learn from. I hope my visualization of good healthy plants with good medicine growing on them will manifest. Thank you.

Hi Elliot! :welcome: to :420: Everyone at 420 shares your vision of a positive future for cannabis. There are some helpful links here at New Member Start Links to help you get started. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
:Namaste:

:welcome: elliotelee to :420:. We are glad that you are here. Pantagruel gave you a great link to get you started on your wonderful and exciting journey of growing your own. It is fun to watch the plants grow and get bigger and then flower. Most of us grow our own and enjoy it immensely. This is a wonderfully helpful site dedicated to spreading the word about the benefits of cannabis and hemp globally. There is a lot of knowledge and skill to be had here for anyone that is interested. Look around and have fun. Ask questions if you have any. :peace: :Namaste:

:welcome:Elliot :48 , you chose the best site to learn, share and most

importantly (to me), laugh while sharing.

Feel free t drop by my "yard" and say hello, the link is below

take a peek at Fluxy Lady, some unique pics and shares of a

grow style that has produced many award winning plants

here at 420.

enjoy the site, please feel free to ask me anything you would

like to know, I'm familiar w indoor and outdoor growing. I'd

be glad to help w anything. This 420 site is a wonderful

place:circle-of-love:

:welcome: too bad we can't get our equipment emailed to us. just wondering what kind of set-up you plan on using and what nutes. :peace:

I am growing in seed starter mix then will move on to Fox Farms Hàppy Frog soil. I have a 1000 watt MH on now. Plàn to try to keep it all organic hopefully. BTW thanks to all who have welcomed me to 420!

Back
Top Bottom