Hello

Beelzebud666

420 Member
Hello,
Was given a short time to live several years ago when diagnosed with stage four squamous cell carcinoma. Head of the hospital laughed when I tried to talk to him about cannabis to heal cancer. I hit the cancer with everything I could including cannabis. I am lucky to be here today, as there was a time when I needed a blood transfusion, and it took dozens of attempts as my veins were all collapsing. Anyway I am still kicking, and finally get set up to where I can grow my own meds. I had some less then positive experiences with a local dispensary, and I was not the only one. Seems the humans will more often then not do the wrong things for the money. It feels very good to be relying on my own hands to produce my medicine.
Thank you 420mag for being here.
b

What’s up there friend welcome to the 420 magazine grow show. Where all your questions have answers great life story my friend. As long as we keep kicking it growing my own meds. It’s super easy and you know what your getting. There’s a lot of people around here With super amounts of medical knowledge. @SweetSue she is a amazing person and super supportive and uplifting She makes Peoples life spirits happy

Welcome to 420, your story is very uplifting.
Thanks Pennywise. I left out the more gnarly bits of the experience. There was a few bleeds that left the first responders with faces that made me want to play poker with them ;-). Blood pouring out the mouth, and nose, but the blood was carrying with it cancer cells from the tumor, but that is starting to get into the more colorful parts of the story.

b

What’s up there friend welcome to the 420 magazine grow show. Where all your questions have answers great life story my friend. As long as we keep kicking it growing my own meds. It’s super easy and you know what your getting. There’s a lot of people around here With super amounts of medical knowledge. @SweetSue she is a amazing person and super supportive and uplifting She makes Peoples life spirits happy
Thanks Icemann420,
I got about as close as you can get to the other side as one can, and still come back.
I have a couple of more holes in me then I was born with, but other then that, it's all good.

b

Back
Top Bottom