Hello

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Greens beanz

Have you ever grown before?
What style of growing are you interested in?

Here's the link if you would like to see what other growers are doing.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

:passitleft:

Hey there Green Beans, helluva place to kill some time. Start hanging out here for knowledge and to kill time, you'll be a cannabis botanist in no time. So much information. A lot of fun and a lot of beautiful grows...check that...there's not enough time in a day to give enough attention to some of the beautiful girls on here. Eye candy for sure...happy grow watching, learning and toking. You growing anything?

the seed i planted popped. what is the ratio male female, i got 50 seeds from my somewhat weak dr greenthumb panama red plant. i was pretty dumb to buy those . greats seeds but hard to grow
If it is not a "feminized" seed - 50/50 - you could have good luck though, I got 4 free seed with an order and they all turned out female :thumb:

thanks charlie.
Be vigilant though in examining the plants for signs of male pods each day during the first two weeks of flowering. I had a "feminized" seed plant that went "hermie" overnight. Male pods and female flowers. Hermies and males need to be disposed of in garbage bags quickly before the pods separate and the fans in the tent carry the pollen all over your 420 girls. You can keep male pods if you want (separate from the females) , if you want to use the pollen in the pods for crossing strains. @Emilya and others do that.

Back
Top Bottom