Help I’m freaking out!

Smoking1247

420 Member
So I had to do a preemployment drug screen this Monday and I am freaking out! Here’s my story...
I am not a heavy smoker but I do hit a joint maybe 2/3 times a day and have been for years, I found out I had to do a urine drug test 6 days prior so I ran out and bought the 5 day rescue detox and drank water after water after water all 5 days I followed directions for detox except using the ice pills the day of test because I didn’t want them to somehow know I did the detox. I took 8 yes 8 at home test on the day before and day of my test. Some from the dollar tree, Walgreens, and Walmart and all of them came back with a faint negative. I talked to the orientation lady today (Wednesday) and she said see you next Monday but I haven’t heard anything about my drug screen so you think I’m good?!?

If you live in a state with legal recreational cannabis i would say yes.

Rec or not pretty much the same, as most still allow testing and firing from a job for it if the Employer chooses to have such policy, Med use States are all over the place (no consistency there) on their rules far as Med use goes.

More states have also legalized marijuana for recreational purposes in recent years. However, most of them allow employers to enforce zero-tolerance drug policies and fire employees for off-duty use. Only one state so far, Maine, protects off-duty recreational marijuana use.

So... How did this turn out for you @Smoking1247 ? What did you wind up doing. It would be interesting to hear!

Back
Top Bottom