Help - Is my plant dying?

Gosh that girl had a great structure going on too. My two cents would be to try some Compost Tea? They usually fix a wide range of nutrient issues. If it's a well balance tea. I use EWC, Guano, Alfalfa, Kelp and some beneficials along with Molasses.

If you don't have any of those handy I know you can find a lot of organic home ready items from our organics forum.

Also for quicker nute uptake try a foliar spray with nutes. But honestly I don't know if it's nute or not. Your tent temp and RH along with watering doesn't seem to be a problem at all.

Have you checked PH to ensure nothing is getting locked out as well?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I can help u with your plant its just heat stress maybe cal mag deficiency. Lower heat add superthrive to filtered water and cal mag full strength. PH 6.2 then water also raise lights 20% till she recovered you should be OK. Place thermometer close to her for accurate readings

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Don't water with tap spend the money on filtered 5 gallon bottles of H2O pH is good with soil right off the bat. Mostly heat not pests these guys don't have a clue what they're talking about

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So, two weeks has passed since I replanted my girl, and the whole thing doesn't look too good.
Almost every leaf has dry tips, and they crumble easily.
I watered it about 3 times since, once with the BioCana, once with the ClaMag, and once with just water. No change...

Am I losing her? Should I try to make clones off the few good branches? (Didn't have much success with it yet)

That's a 2.5 months old "Alaska":

20170105_205258.jpg

20170105_205403.jpg

20170105_205337.jpg

Did you check the ph of your runoff?

That's the first step to diagnosing a problem.

Second step is check for bugs.

Third step is a 4 part soil test that will tell you your Ph and N-P-K levels.

The kits are $13 at WalMart.
420-magazine-mobile652672478.jpg

Is there any insects running around the pot or bucket?? Deff pH your water that will help with the struggle. Did you drill holes on bottom if bucket??

You really have a bad deficiency in calcium that's why brown dead leaf tips and also you are lacking nitrogen

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks everyone, both for the help and the warm condolences...
I decided to go into the roots and unblock them manually. I pulled the pot out and drove my fingers into the soil, it loosened up and then I placed it back into the soil hole.

The roots seem healty, and I'm not giving up on it yet.
I can't measure the PH , I really need to get Litmus papers or smtn.

20170108_171237.jpg
20170108_171417.jpg

Here's a clean batch of roots that fell off the bottom (scanned to see the actual color):
PhotoScan.jpg

BTW there are no insects, ticks nor worms anywere on the plant.

Does not look healthy.
That is an early sign of root rot, a condition known as pythium....a fungus like organism. You're keeping your soil too wet or you have poor drainage. Roots should be white, not brown.
Wash them and rescan the image (just in case its dirt and not actually brown roots)

Just water it every 3 days with tap water until you get some ph strips. (wet it then let it dry, wet it then let it dry) DON'T KEEP IT CONTINUOUSLY WET!
Maybe repot to a larger pot. You're on the verge of being "root bound"

How many holes are in your pot?

try using a more balanced nutrient like Petes 20/20/20,and water untiel you have about 20% run off.Looks like nutrient def and under watering.A plant that size in a container that size I would feed twice a week at least,what media are you growing in and what lighting?Also looks a bit like heat stress

I've waited for a few weeks, spent hours on removing dead crumbling edges from leaves,
and kept watering once a week, but it seems the plant is not growing new fan leaves.

Now that's 4 months I've wasted... I'm sad to say I'm planning on throwing it in the garbage.
Any chance someone has a tip on saving this traumatized herb?

20170206_0748501.jpg
20170206_0747171.jpg
20170206_0749031.jpg
20170206_0747411.jpg

Back
Top Bottom